Shopping At Trader Bun’s

Got broccoli, carrots—need some lettuce and we are good to go.

Groucho The Bun from Dostoy’s Contemplations.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

He needs to head to checkout. His hopping-cart is full.

2. gail pierson (bunny) says:

He forgot Cinnamon Buns! :) What an adorable picture!

3. Queen of Dork says:

“dang it. I’ve got the broccoli and the lettuce and a big a$$ carrot.” (whew!) But, *crap* now I’ve got to get the toilet paper and the light bulbs and the dental floss for Fluffy, Puff-n-Stuff, Peter and Beatrice. Crap and poop on it all. *huffs and puffs.* Dang, this cart is heavy. Where is Peter? Peter?! You’d better help me load all of this onto the moving belt thing! Good Heavens! *sweats*

4. ThirdShift says:

What I want to know is where did he get his mini-cart with wheels and fold-down top rack and everything! There also appears to be shelves for dog food, and price tabs, all in the correct proportion. Too moishe! Maybe the bun-mart is real?!

5. SlaveToCat says:

Don’t forget the case of bottled water, under the cart, when you get to the check out line.

6. bob drummond says:

that’s almost the way I sometimes feel when I go shopping , especially for food stuffs !!!

7. Did you notice there is even the little plastic price thingy on front of the tablet of dog food bags?

If the bunny and cart are not shopped into an existing photo and this a miniature set, then this is an amazing level of attention to details!!!!!

8. Don’t forget the Tofurkey! Happy Thanksgiving, my fellow Canadians!

9. The miniature cart is hilarious. Love everything about this photo.

10. I want that mini cart so my bunnies can go shopping too….They would have added some strawberries to the cart….

11. My buns would have run for the banana aisle. I’m afraid they’d then be so overcome by the amount available they would be unable to finish the shopping!

12. I suspect this picture was taken in Japan. Where else could such cute exist?

13. pupfanatic says:

What I wanna know is, where does this little fluff of adoraboool carry his money? Ain’t no pockets on buns!?