Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right

Here I am, stuck in this hamster ball with you.

Kudos to Lekilimark for the vid, and Gerry Rafferty of Stealers Wheel for the classic rock.

Comments

1. Great title, love the song, I had to check out the blog!

2. Hermit crab kitteh has found a new shell!

3. fleurdamour says:

The funny thing is that he thinks his tail is the problem.

4. Dopey kittehs! And they never learn from past mistakes.

I had this mental picture of Maru trying to stuff his majestic bulk into a ball that size.

5. Hold still!

6. That is the filthiest hamsterball ever.

7. This is the best cat toy idea ever!

8. Your cat gets stuck in something and your first instinct is to grab your camera?

9. As someone who had gerbils who loooved their hamster ball, EWWW. Those things get so gross inside, and kitteh is rolling around in it. Cute, but ewww. But cute :)

10. Lauraofthelight says:

Oh, poor boob! lolz

11. Fird Birfle says:

that was my favorite aspect as well.

12. Cats are weird …

13. We washed ours after every use. They get all scratched up and still look horrible, but at least I KNEW they had been scrubbed with soap and water. ;)

14. Not stuck…just playing. :)

15. And kitteh charged right back into the ball after he gets out.

16. EW. That thing is COATED in hamster pee. And hamster pee reeks!

17. The sequel to Quentin Tarantino’s masterpiece is revealed: Reservoir Cats

18. :lol: Silly kitty :lol:

19. bob drummond says:

Yeah , I would grab my camera first , then liberate yon kitty ( after about a dozen or so snapshots )!!! :-)

20. Fird Birfle says:

this is not new news :)

21. Blue Footed Booby says:

He could *fall out* were he not so focused on the evil being attached to his butt.

22. What a great way to start off my week! There is no hooman entertainment as funny as kitteh or doggeh shenanigans. :)

23. How about we give credit to the peeps filming for having washed out the ball, rather than ASSUMING it’s gross? hmmmm???

24. Great way to wake up! I was LOL. Why assume it was dirty? Maybe it was meant to be a kitten toy or maybe they had the sense to wash it out?

25. For some odd reason, even though Kit could breathe in there, this video set off a panic attack with me. Couldn’t breathe, had to shut it off, even though my brain was saying, “Watch! It’s cute!”. :-/

26. emmberrann says:

Of courde, that is what kittehs do.

27. emmberrann says:

Fingers dyslexia, “of course.”

28. Likewise.

29. Proof that cats are part slinky; part rubber; and all mischief. :)

30. If I recall correctly, “Their tops are made out of rubber; their bottoms are made out of springs.” Think I heard that somewhere. ;-)

31. Aww i remeber when my cat was still alive :c

32. :lol:

33. If he was stuck he’d be making that very clear. He/she is just being a goon

34. I’m not assuming anything – I can tell by looking at that thing! You can see the dried pee and poop stuck to it.

35. Hah what do you mean assume?? From the looks of it 20 hamsters have used that thing as their personal outhouse.

36. Glad it wasn’t just me! :-|