Taking a Bite Out of Caturday

If we listen closely, between boingy-boings, the kitty’s tail is saying, “Oh look, there’s a place where you haven’t bit me yet.”

Chuck the kitty is obviously a Zen master, Dana S.

Comments

1. Kari Callin says:

Kudos to Chuck! The most tolerant cat. EVER.

2. Kari Callin says:

Oh, and I loved how the wee muhnkey would sproing back over to it’s “mommy” substitute and hug it to make sure it was still there before venturing back over to his furry reluctant playmate. ;)

3. rescue gal says:

I am fascinated by the size of the babies hands. They are HUGE! Now, would someone please get the baby boinger some toys so he will leave the poor cat alone? :)

4. The life of a tolerant tuxie: funky gibbon keecks and leecks.

5. Hey kid stop biting my tail it’s not a banana!

6. skippymom says:

I’m pretty sure none of my cats would be willing to put up with this.

7. I will be having nightmares after this. But at least they will be cute..

8. Sometimes it looks like APEril is petting Chuck, maybe she’s imitating what she’s seen the humans do?

9. What a beautiful kitty. I just want to stroke those whiskers and kiss that forehead.

10. Aw, he just wants to be picked up and snuggled! He keeps reaching for the camera operator! Cutie.

11. That’s one Funky Gibbon.

12. emmberrann says:

I think that bebehs give off some kinda signal that says to other animals “Pleez don’t hurt on me, I is only a bebeh, an’ I gets a free pass until I’m bigger!”

13. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I love how the one hand has to keep sneaking over to pet Chuck!

14. fleurdamour says:

A fluffy kitty, a handsy baby monkey in a diaper and a big red conversation pit – it’s like Cute Over-land.

15. fleurdamour says:

This oughta be good.

16. Tail cronshe cronshe cronshe.

17. 4leafclover says:

“Does your minkee bite?”

18. 4leafclover says:

19. fleurdamour says:

OH! I know what this is -this is the CO Mod Lounge!

20. 4leafclover says:

I love Little Miss diaper-clad boingy-boing, and her long-suffering kitteh friend/chew toy!!!

21. William Johnson says:

A gibbon is an ape. No tail, notice? Not a monkey. No matter what music it sings.

22. Yep :D

23. Mary (the first) says:

omg really? If so I want to go there frequently!

24. Mary (the first) says:

If you read the article, you will discover that Chuck was living on the streets! Who in the world would allow that sweet and gorgeous kitteh to live on the street!? Hurray for whoever rescute her! Isn’t she the ideal baby sitter for this monkeh??

25. fleurdamour says:

Just cuss a lot, that ought to do the trick.

26. The most patient cat in the world!

27. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

Pink Panther reference WIN

28. kallisto73 says:

Ah, the difference is tail/no tail? I didn’t know. Thanks for explaining.

29. With cats, I always have to wonder whether “tolerant” is more like “can’t be bothered to move.”

30. OMG, baby animals is baby animals, no matter what species. I’ve seen human children do exactly what this little gibbon does. “Attention span? What attention span? Of COURSE I have an attention span. It’s one second long, but it’s still an attention span. I have–hey, is that tail moving again?”

31. villyjean says:

That little gibbon just doesn’t even look real. So cute!!!

32. I love the “Oh, you’re watching? See, I pet the kitty very nice, like this” before the wee kronch.

33. And the arms too – they look like giant foldable wings.

34. Not exactly. Not all monkeys have tails, but all simians that have tails are monkeys.

35. It looks like she’s grooming him part of the time. IDK about the kronsching.

36. Teeny gibbon seems disappointed that her kitty friend has no bugs to snack upon when she grooms him.

37. Well, at least the cat isn’t spanking the monkey for being naughty. ;)