For the True Fish Lover!

Aromas of seafood; a unique blend of select ocean whitefish and tuna giblets filled the air. I couldn’t take it any longer! Mariner’s Mix Entree’ with Savory Gravy; choice cuts of tender fish sauteed to perfection in its own natural juices – irresistible!

Hope it’s not a false alarm, Danielle Levesque via Attack of the Cute

Comments

1. Great photo! Reminds of the video “Cat Physics,” which demonstrates how/why cats always land on their feet.

2. emmberrann says:

Nnnyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahrrrrrrrrrooooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

3. “¡Ándele! ¡Ándele! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!”

4. INCOMING!

5. PS: That’s a WILD shot. Midstride, back feet crossing in front of front feet, all four off the ground!!?? 8O

6. SlaveToCat says:

Outta the way, I see the litter box is free and I need to use it!!!!

7. Sheldon?

Are you the Doppler effect?

(I..may..watch too much Big Bang Theory…perhaps..)

8. victoreia says:

Ah, Speedy, you crazy!

9. FALCOR!!!

10. There is no such thing as ‘too much Big Bang Theory’.

11. Oh good, it’s not just me…my brother owes me seasons 3 and 4 DVDs (and with any luck he’s gotten season 5 by now…). I told him I’d trade him for the first 2 seasons that I’ve been borrowing since January but I may have offered those to my parents instead. Maybe he’ll get ‘em back by Christmas..?

12. Martha in Washington says:

Did you just open the drawer where the can opener is kept?

13. The Original Jane says:

Cats run like horses?

14. fleurdamour says:

Fur blur

15. “Mariner’s Mix Entree’ with Savory Gravy; select cuts of tender fish sauteed to perfection in its own natural juices” Haha, sounds like a J Peterman quote from Seinfeld :)

16. fleurdamour says:

Doppurrler shift: Meeeeeeoooooowwwwwwrrrrggghhhhh!

17. That is one quick shutter.

18. Fird Birfle says:

Gigi: two of my knucklehaid brudders (who have NO Latin/ Spanish extraction WHATEVER in their geneology….) have been known, frequently, to say
    “Ay yI yI, chiQUITas!!!!!” on their way to a party on a Saturday night ……

*eyeroll*

19. Fird Birfle says:

20. Fird Birfle says:

very nice, fleurdamour!

21. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I’d be more inclined to believe that he (or she) has just *left* the litterbox! Have you ever seen a cat leaving the litter box? Outta here!

22. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Mostly, except their always changing leads. Watch sometime.

23. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

That would be “they’re” not their. English, anyone?

24. I agree. Once I got past the laughing, I was in awe of the photographer’s perfect timing. That’s one of those rare shots you luck up on only a few times in your life. I would be very proud.

25. Lol, I think you’re both right. Have you noticed how the cats hover around you while you’re scooping the box just so they can use it? Often it seems as though they try…really…hard to ‘produce’ something, just because you cleaned it?

Also, we were given a 12 year old Cornish Rex (most bad@$$ cat, evah) by a woman who had to go into a nursing home. This cat would ‘deposit’ his load and we would know because you could hear it from the other room. He would tear out of there and go ‘rrrowwwww’ as he fled! :D

26. Fird Birfle says:

nah, not around here. I know I’m a proud bum.

27. I love it! This cat means some serious business.

28. skippymom says:

My pony Bernie could be way away at the far end of the field while I was cleaning his stall, and the second I finished spreading out the clean shavings he would come tearing into the barn at top speed to take a huge dump. Somehow he just knew.
    No, he wasn’t a cat, but, um, anyway….

29. SoccerSue says:

Mamabear: We have one that does the same thing! We also have one that I can only assume flees to avoid the gawd-awful stench (the ones with the stinkiest poops are always the ones who refuse to bury it, am I right?)

30. Hovercat!

31. From an amateur photographer like me, that is a GREAT shot! I was lucky enough to get one of a dog with all four feet in the air from a front view. Kudos to the Photographer from Abilene Texas.

32. Queen of Dork says:

I SO wish this was a video! I would love to see the part where the dashing stops and the sliding on the hardwood floor starts!

33. Fird Birfle says:

HIYA Mme Queen !!!

(BTW I just sent you a direct email :) )

34. Fird Birfle says:

aaaaaaand skippymom returns to her One True Meme …..

(I’m truly ONLY kidding hon but ya gotta admit that now we aren’t even on about CATS :)

however I can say I’m glad you got to have a pony…please provide the deets???)

Love, Leslie
    (really I DO lurve ya)

35. junkshop_coyote says:

Meep meep!

36. Queen of Dork says:

*dashes down the castle hallway to the e-mail room to check it out* :)

37. skippymom says:

Hi, QD! How’s tricks out there?

38. Queen of Dork says:

Hi skippymom! All is well. I hope for you, too! It’s FINALLY below 100 degrees here in the Mojave Desert for daytime high temps!!!

39. skippymom says:

And how is the Princess of Dork?

40. Queen of Dork says:

She’s fine. She wants a kitten.

41. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

♫ The Neverending Stoooooooory…♫

42. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

*giggle*

43. victoreia says:

So *that’s* what Kyuri and Ezri look like when I open the can of tuna! I only ever see them “over there” and then they’re right behind my ankles……

44. Our semi-siamese would always zoom just after the dump–he seemed to feel so GOOD!

45. (in Walter Cronkite voice)
    “Here we see Chuck Meowger in training. The next day he would become the first cat to break the sound barrier.”

46. Same here, Mamabear (nice name) :D

47. :lol: Must have to get a reaction like that from that kitty :lol:

48. :lol: Of course, victoreia :lol: Your dear sweet kitties, Kyuri and Ezri (nice names), move that fast :lol:

49. bob drummond says:

anybody out there remember ” Hoverball Cat ” ???

50. Hovercat in service!

51. Another great photoshot in supersonic cat imagery.