Boo Has Something to Say

Boo, what are you going to say to Biscuit, your new cute competishe?

“Let’s go shoppin’!”

Now that’s a snappy comeback.Via People.

Comments

1. veggie mom says:

*uses hands as imaginary scales* Hmmm..Boo…Biscuit…Boo…Biscuit.*head ‘splodes into glitter and rainbows*

2. Boo’s just too happy to be concerned about competishe. “The more the merrier”, he sez. Then with the power of cute, he goes and saves a school bus full of tiny children from a shark tornado.

3. I must admit, Boo is still my #1 Pom.

4. I just have a hard time believing those dogs are real – they are so cute with their round little hayds!

5. bookmonstercats says:

I can’t see anybody else in that picture. Perhaps Boo has kilted ded all innocent bystanders with his QTE

6. My vote is for the Pommie that lived across the street from where I used to live. His hoomin would take him out for walks in the Winter and he was wearing a red plaid quilted jacket. Cutest evar!
    There is more than enough room for all Pomsters! I think we need more qte pictures in order to judge and then declare both the winners.

7. fleurdamour says:

LOLS!

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

Shark Tornado sounds like a metal band.

9. I saw Boo dolls at the toy store last week. They made me happy. :)

10. I like Buiscuit better than Boo!

Now waiting at the top of the abandon windmill for the mob with the torches and pitchforks.

11. I wonder wich word got me in the mod-lounge..hummm.
    It could be my choice of Buiscuit over Boo now would it?

12. Cleanup on aisle 7.

13. you really hate to see this sort of vitriol in the world

14. *head splode* The cute just kills me!!

15. geez, folks, can’t we wait until the POTUS election is over?! There’s enough to decide on as it is!

16. Fird Birfle says:

Gigi, is the Man of La Mancha, up there, with ya????

*prepares to tilt at windmill*

17. Fird Birfle says:

WAIT don’t leave us in suspense. Did you BUY a Boo stuffy dog?

and — tangentially — how much are they charging for them?

18. Fird Birfle says:

*calls Kmart sanitation workers*

19. SOMEBODY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON THAT DOG!

20. DewiCasGwent says:

Surprised no one has suggested both Boo and Biscuit should a tour of qteologists to provide a definitive decision

21. I did not buy one. :( I think the big one was $20, and the little one was $10. I was there with a bunch of people for my friend’s 30th birthday party (the store is in a funky little town with lots of fun shops and we wandered around town for a while and then went to dinner and the arcade.) The woman at the toy store called us “immature”…can you imagine?! Just ‘cuz we were a bunch of 20-30-somethings in a toy store?! Harumph.

Anyhoo, there are Boo videos on this page. :-D

22. phred's mom says:

The toy store lady hath no soul.

23. phred's mom says:

First stop- my house.

24. Seriously…I did see a real doggy there, though. A woman with a 9-year-old Brussels Griffon with an underbite. :-D She was a sweetheart (the dog, I mean…though the lady was nice too).

25. No pitchfork here. I’m withcha. Goggie is cute just being a goggie but overall cuteness goes to Biscuit.

26. bob drummond says:

It sure does !!! :-)

27. bob drummond says:

….all armed with ” pooper scoopers !”