Your Move, Hoomin

One cheese ‘n’ breadsticks thing.

Three critters.

RUN AWAY CuriousGeorge93!

Comments

1. Looks simple enough to me… 3 breadsticks left, 3 critters…

2. Yep. That’s the way I see it.

3. Fird Birfle says:

let’s just hope that SILLY hooman doesn’t believe that SHE gets anythin’ ….

4. Maybe the hooman gets to lick any cheese leftover.

5. Sasha's Mum says:

Yup. Easy peasy. (And then part 2: hoomin sneaks into bathroom with other package while kittehs and pup are busy eatin.)

Of course this whole equation would be so much easier with the peanut butter variety. We all know how long *that* keeps the critters busy!

6. Yes, but would the critters share? I theenk not……….

7. Is that a paw print in the cheese?

8. That’s what it looks like to me… Maybe someone beat the hoomin to the cheese.

I love the fact that the dog seems to be smaller than the cats. Extra big cats or extra small dog? Perhaps both?

9. SlaveToCat says:

Today’s lesson is how to safely feed your pets, no matter how big or small.
    1. Always keep the food bucket in between you and the critter.
    2. Refer to rule 1. Failure to adhere to rule #1 will result in you being turned into
    scratching/climbing pole resulting in serious bodily injury up to and including
    the loss of an eye.

10. Mary (the first) says:

If there’s cheeze left over, clearly the breadsticks were under-cheezed.

11. Mary (the first) says:

And here, almost as much as previous post of gorgeous beige doglets, I wonder, did the hoomins decorate the house to match pet colors, or get anipals that fit existing decor??

12. Jasper's Dad says:

I think it’s great that the pup is by far the smallest

13. I’ve been in this exact situation many times!

14. I’m getting flashbacks to Ripley in the field of pods in Aliens .

Be very, very careful in the next ten minutes.

15. victoreia says:

16. The Original Jane says:

I think the hoomin is trying to figure out which pet already got into the cheese spread – note the paw print.

17. Given his competition, I fear the doglet doesn’t stand a chance of even tasting said cheese. :)

18. Those are some might fine marmie boys!

19. fleurdamour says:

Purina piranha

20. I would just LOVE to see pictures of that, Gigi :D

21. :lol:

22. :lol: I would just LOVE to see the after picture :lol:

23. I’ve never been able to figure that out. But somehow the cats have _always_ matched the decorating – even when it’s a new cat and old decor, or an old cat and new decor. Somehow it always just seems to work out…

24. Megumi's Mom says:

Behold, the power of…. CHEESE!

25. Yes, one of these 3 has definitely had a taste test before “hand”. I’d be checking toebeans for evidence.

26. Clairdelune says:

That’s just how my kitteh looks at me when there’s a doughnut in my hand. :] :)

27. “Just drop the food and nobody gets hurt”