When! Kittens! Nom!

Some kittens just take and take and take:

Video from (hope I spell this one right:) Alleenmaarleuknieuws. Whew.

1. Alright, who spiked my shampoo with catnip?

2. OK who put catnip in the shampoo! :lol:

3. Ooh, a minute late.

4. Fird Birfle says:

5. Clairdelune says:

Me too, Fird. Me too. :(

*sad face*

6. fleurdamour says:

Guy of the Tiger

7. Yes!

8. Do it to me! Do it to me!

9. 4leafclover says:

I love the floofy momcat sitting in the corner! “You watch the kids for a while. I’m resting right now, ’cause they are working my last nerve.”

10. Clairdelune says:

I can relate! :D

11. Mary (the first) says:

I noticed that too! “I should probably tell them to behave.. but .. it would take too much energy. Besides, the hoomin seems to like it ..”

12. Bet the next morning that guy wonders how his right ear got pierced.

btw, you KNOW those kids are looking at that print behind the sofa, practicing their rawr and thinking, “Someday, if I eat all of my kitten chow…”

13. This is how I want to die. Hugged to death by kittens.

14. Fird Birfle says:

true. agreed.

15. Guys of Cute Overload European edition calendar ?
    The funny thing is it doesn’t even matter what the guy looks like Any guy that has a cat rubbing on him like that is CUTE !!!!!!

16. Agreed. :)

17. Brooksmom says:

Ditto x’s 10!

18. Mary (the first) says:

19. victoreia says:

Oh, this made such an improvement in my crappy day!! THANK YOU!!!! *goes back to giggling madly*

20. Lunacydress says:

I’m so impressed at how well he’s dealing with those needle-like kitten claws and teeth digging into his face, ears and neck! I’m squirming just thinking about that!

21. I think he must taste like chicken.

22. minimoppel says:

Best. Diet. Ever.

23. Dorothy Johnson says:

What an amazing, sweet guy to sit through two kittens clawing him to death over catnip just for our entertainment! Am loving him! :)

24. Me, too.

25. On the background mommy is watching. Always watching.

26. They’re tenderizing him.

27. Fird Birfle says:

28. This guy’s a keeper. Oh yeah.

29. I second that, Rachael :D

30. Third that.

31. Zolabunny says:

oh wow, that tiger, ahem…painting.

32. They must be young’uns–they don’t even seem to notice that he is holding FOOD!

33. Queen of Dork says:

I’m always behind on CO activity because I’m always at work. But I looked at the top 10 posts and was intrigued by, When! Kittens! Nom! So I checked out the video and became entranced with the squirming pile of nibbling furry joy bundles! And then, what are those accents of the humans?? I ADORE the accents of the humans! I wonder if the kittens meow in such an accent? (I wonder if kittens from one area meow to others in another area with an accent? That would be funny. Like kittens from Brooklyn would be all, “myow,” and kittens from Wisconsin would say, “myoo.”)

34. Queen of Dork says:

Oh! And kittens from Georgia would say, “my’all”

35. Don’t ferget Texas: meowdy, y’all! ;-)

36. Accents of humans probably Dutch.

37. Ahh, my own kitteh was doing something very similar to me not an hour ago. He’s older, so there was not quite so much enthusiasm, but definitely loving on/attacking the hair — strange since the hair is so short, it doesn’t even fill the role of long stringy toys…

38. Brad Shaw says:

Oops I was watching those fluffy white kittens playing and the wife came in and said “Why are you looking at the screen with that stupid dumb grin on your face?” Better go chop some wood or do something manly then.

39. If you do that, please send pictures to sharpy@cutelabs.com. With a kitten, of course.