Recycle, Reuse, Re-cute!

Do you have used puppy scraps laying around your home? Sure, everyone does! Don’t throw them away! Save your puppy scraps until you have enough to create a new puppy! After a few smooshes they fuse together permanently and, if everything goes well, you end up with a nice new puppy.

Just another eCO-friendly tip from, No Name.

Comments

1. Also works with kitty scraps.

2. Holy moly, I would be SO ded if I lived there!

Also – Matchingks! between all the puppehs and also with the fur-niture.

3. Fird Birfle says:

SIMPLY ‘GORJYUS’!!!!!
    Their fur is silkier and prettier than my hair EVER was

Signed,
    Same as it Ever Was.

4. Puppy felting!

5. Aw shoot, I said the p-word! They are BabyDogs!

6. Fird Birfle says:

Theresa, I feel yer pain. I got mod’d already today too. …
    For a comment ABOUT GRAPE NEHI SO-DY POP !!!11!!!!
    (at the post with the grey-blue sharpei doggy)

7. They look like long-haired doxies or maybe some kind of mix. Whatever they are, I WANT!!!

The larger one in the back – I’m assuming it’s the mom – look at those soulful eyes!!

8. I was getting peer-pressured into cutting back a bit on the ear nomming, but y’all are making it muy difficult.

9. THUD!

That’s me. Ded. From teh Qte. Again.

10. fleurdamour says:

The intersection of CO and Etsy -Petsy!

11. fleurdamour says:

The one on the left was the only one ready for his school photo.

12. They are so beautiful. I look at dogs like this and I can easily believe that their poop doesn’t smell.

13. NurseNoir says:

How can I arrange to be buried amidst this pup-pile? My first thought was Dachs/Golden Retriever mix, but D’hunds do come in many color varieties now. Does anyone know for sure? In any case, these littles are deathly adorable. I’m sure thuds are echoing from every part of the net!

14. They are long haired English cream doxies. I *WILL* be the joyful recipient of the love of one some day!!! :)

15. English (possibly American) Cream doxies. Lovely, aren’t they? :)

16. I want the one with the dark ears in front !! Quick before tracylee moms his ears to nobbins!

17. Fird Birfle says:

ka CHING
    fleurdamour WINS THA INNERNETS TUH-DAYEEEEE

18. Fird Birfle says:

Amy how soon can I move in? I’ll take any corner and I use a futon so the movein will be painless ….

19. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooo tracylee were you brought up Catholic?
    You do the quietly sad guilt-trip bit, VERY VERY skillfully :)

20. Fird Birfle says:

*pulls out the HK Defibrawhatsis again*

*re-fastens the fraying ends of the Duct tape around the cords*

*gits bizzee*
    (resucitating Mme X, peeple, gitcher minds out’tha gutter)

21. Fird Birfle says:

true

22. Silly Fird, gr*pe is a mod word too…

23. I was thinking the same thing,that she was more of a Nehi grape than a Crush grape.Nehi rocks!

24. Modded for grape Nehi comment too.

25. Amy is right – they are amazing. My parents have two of them… beautiful color!!

26. I wuzzn’t… but had a grandmother who was very very good and I packed my bags quite often for my regularly-departing guilt trip :)

27. dang, we use that thing a lot, don’t we?

28. was going to cut back, but screw it, I’m going in!

29. I don’t care I’ll take him even with nubbins for ears!

30. oh Geej, there’s plenty to go around!

31. Mary (the first) says:

I want the one in back, consoling his/her mom with a little smooch.

32. NurseNoir says:

Of course, the most important question is: do they have Fri-toes? I know that red ones do, but does that change with the radical coat color change? Inquiring minds want to know!

33. lisaLassie says:

What is wrong with saying puppy?

34. lisaLassie says:

Well, on a site that specializes in cute puppehs and kittehs (can I say kitten?) I can’t use the word. I do not get eet. But luckily, the lounge has a new variety of CO calendars, Fench Onion soup, and a veggie plate.

35. loribelle says:

They sound delicious!

36. Fird Birfle says:

*begins searching corners of my apt for any kitty scraps*

37. Fird Birfle says:

Meg, iz we gots enny munnies fer a new Defibriwhatsis???

38. I regularly tell my cats that they shed enough fur to make a whole new cat….

39. tommygirl says:

OH MY GOODNESS!!

40. Nuffin.

41. Breck girls, even if some of them are male, they are all Breck girls.

42. Smallthunder says:

I’ve seen chocolate doxies before, but English cream?! Time for tea, I say, and no sugar in mine, thank you. These doxies are sweet enough as is.

43. Fird Birfle says:

ah, SO deska??? Ah deed not noh thees.
    Merci ceejoe fur the eenformation !!! Ah weel guvvern mah wrahtings for that, een theee futuuuure …. :)

44. tracylee, if you leave me the one with the chocolate-dipped ears, just this once I promise to say nothing regarding the nomming. ;)

45. If I remeber those ads, that would be a good thing, yes? It would not be dating myself?

46. Though we do have a guest room, but it could be a while until a vacancy opens up. With 4 meowing fuzzballs between the age of 6 and 10, we have to wait to get a barker. Otherwise, there will be a major revolt… :)

47. Have you seen the dapple and brindle doxies? Also to-die-for. I’d love to have one of each… long hair english cream, long hair chocolate, short hair brindle, short hair dapple. That would be doxie heaven :)

48. DB – where do your parents live? I’d happily pay them a visit and offer to puppeh sit!

49. Nowadays, that’s the only kind of date I can get–dating myself. :(