Subterranean Carsick Blues

So dog shaming is a thing now, in which canine crimes are exposed to the world. Time to up the stakes with this brilliant Dylan parody — and one hell-raising hound.

Via The Pet Collective on YouTube

Comments

1. The pump don’t work cause the vandals took the handles. :P

2. Holy crap that needs about 17 replays to catch all the wonderful in it.

3. bookmonstercats says:

Laughing until I’m crying. Sending this to all of my mad-dog owning friends.

4. And she doesn’t look the least bit sorry!! :)

5. Wow. Bless the hearts of those people. And I feel sorry for myself when I have to clean up cat pee and poop on the kitchen floor twice a day…

6. I know! It’s incredible!

7. Seconded. That was amazing. I’ll be laughing all day.

8. 260Oakley says:

“When I fart it makes a noise like a kazoo.” The answer my friend, is blowin’ in the wind…

9. Hilarious! Genius! Love it.

10. I feel for the owners. I had a dog who liked the taste of precious metals. Ask me how much fun I had going through 3 days’ worth of poo, trying to find the 4 small emeralds he “liberated” from the first set of nice jewelry my then-boyfriend gave me.

11. A man in a coonskin cap in a pigpen wants eleven dollar bills, you only got ten.

Gonna have that stuck in my head all day long now.

12. I feel for the owners too… where is Cesar Millan when you need him!

13. Yeah. I’m going to go hug my cats now.

14. Fird Birfle says:

(IMO) YOUR ALL TIME BESTEST 2600 :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SKILLZ

Signed,
    Can you tell I’m a dyed-in-the-wool,
    joyful fan of PP & M (RIP Mary Travers),
    Bobby D and Woody Guthrie????

15. Fird Birfle says:

ok. I’m JUST mischevious enough to bite and/ or call your bluff.

How much fun did you have???

And — more significantly — I HOPE that the 4 emeralds did surface.

And — in curiosity — did the b’f leave the relationship due to the ‘incident”??

16. Fird Birfle says:

17. Someone needs some serious obedience training, and I’m not talking about the dog!

18. Look out kid, it’s something that you did!

19. Fird Birfle says:

If it’s of any consolation, ceejoe, I also feel sorry for ya on that …..

20. lol, well, my excuse is that she was a feral AND a rescue. :)

21. God knows when but you’re doing it again

22. Can you say “Dog Whisperer.” Desperate times, desperate measures, etc.

23. Fird Birfle says:

oh GOOD I was hoping there was a reason for the events which would put you in the running for CO Sainthood….

YAY ceejoe !!!!

24. I am sending this to all my friends — with or without dogs, so they understand comparativelywhat angels (well most of them, anyway) and I have, with our more occasional, less extreme pupper incidents!

25. I am so addicted to this vid

26. this SO needs to go super viral

27. That was exactly my thought as well. They need to send this video to Caesar, STAT! There`s only one season left.

Good for this family for having some fun with the whole thing and not just giving up on this dog that already, obviously, suffers from separation anxiety.

They get mega-pet-parent-PROPS! :)

28. THIS! Can you imagine if they sent this exact video into Caesar to get his attention! Then`d be In Like Flynn! I know I`d be entertained and informed by watching him take on this situation. :)

29. dawnkeyotie says:

Oh gracious, that one is a mess. Bless their hearts, but boy is that pup lucky.

30. my reply timestamped at 8:43 this AM is “awaiting moderation”?! That’ll learn me to use my real name. VTY, prinsas

31. *Wild applause*

32. flutterbye says:

so hilarious. Loved this video – glad its not my dog.

33. Are you kidding? Did you see that note about THREE trainers quitting?

Somewhere on the antique, restored Louis QUATRE (It’s extra pretensious) fainting couch, there are three very deep scratches.

34. so well done, but PLEASE get a trainer. even if others gave up – get someone to work with her! usually the ones that are like this are super intelligent, and so are really bored. they get up to stuff like this because of it. Eddie – the dog from the TV show Fraser – was like this. but someone realized it was because he was so intelligent, so they started to teach him tricks, and he loved it. it kept him busy. once they are having fun, teaching them not to do the bad stuff is much easier.

the dog is just beautiful by the way – my heart goes out to the owners and their dead furniture.

35. She’s worse than my Diego. I’m so relieved. BTW he repels trainers.

And the talent needed to do that video….I laughed and laughed. I can say none of mine have ever bitten the mail person because when he sees them massed at a window announcing his impending doom….he leaves the package and departs with the quickness.

36. Keep a clean nose, watch the plain clothes
    You don’t need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.
    ;)

37. Can’t believe only 36 comments.

38. Oh, my. I think I KNOW this dog.

39. the fourth?

40. It’s my Birthday today, and this was the best present. I don’t know about the skunk smell, but I’ve laughed and cried till I was nearly sick myself….. thank heavens you gotta sense of humour, or Daisy would be sleeping with the parrot. Who was responsible for the brilliant signs?