Cats Who Think They’re Hiding

Think these kittehs are on a special secret mission to spy on hoomins? No—they’re just attempting to hide:

Photos via The Ellen Show: #1 from Kim M, #2 from Maddi G, and #3 from Darlene M.

Comments

1. OOh, that 3rd kitty looks like an albino great horned owl! Big scary whackadoodle eyes, massive tufted ears, and you can’t see the mouth and nose to tell the difference! Someone or something, on our side of the chair, is going to have BIG trouble in about 15 seconds!

2. Fird Birfle says:

YAY for all three kittehs, YAY for the Ellen show, YAY for all three sender-inners AND yay for Brinke!!!

I LURVE this post in EVERY possible way…with the one exception that none of the three kittehs lives at my apt.

Signed,
    Con*fur*med Cat *Purr*son.

3. Completely redonkulous!!

4. 260Oakley says:

Poor kittehs. Those canned-id shots can be sooo embarrassing!

5. skippymom says:

Fird, I have a big grey kitty that I would be willing to part with, as much as it would break my heart, if it would help you out.

6. I do think No. 3 is quite funneh.

Signed,
    would like to see tigers, lions, and so forth in the same predicaments :)

7. YES!! Here is a photo of an albino Great Horn Owl

8. When my cats try to hide it’s usualy their “other end” that gives them away.

9. Those “ear puffs”!!! My cat has them but not as big. They go away in the Fall and come back in the Spring. Someone tell me more about them!

10. :lol:

11. AWW :D I would just love to snorgle and cuddle all three sweet little kitties :D

12. That ear floor just keeeeeels me!

13. FLOOF! (I’m ded now.)

14. skippymom says:

We understand. It is hard to spell from the beyond. We’ve all bin their.

15. Fird Birfle says:

To paraphrase a line from “Airplane”,

“Shirley”, you’re NOT serious, are you??? It’s BEYOND tempting ‘cuz grey is one uv mah fave colors ….however I think that my brother aka accountant Brucie ….would probably have a coronary if I said yes !!!!
    (That isn’t to say that my heart isn’t flutterin’ ….)

16. Fird Birfle says:

are there no chairs, a-tall in yer tiger cuddlin’ job???
    do you do all yer tiger cuddlin’, in the out-of-doors??

17. skippymom says:

You do know to which of my cats I am referring, of course?
    And don’t call me Shirley!

18. You KNOW how adorbs that looked when the first little kitteh was wiggling itself into the green watering can, lil butt sticking out…

19. Fird Birfle says:

no, I’m skeered to aks. Are you planning to honor me with your beloved soulmate Eddy/ Eddie??

I ain’t yer critturs’ names mememerized, ma’am !!!

Signed,
    Roger/ Over

20. Fird Birfle says:

knot miiii.

21. skippymom says:

Since you guessed correctly, you win! Eddy is packing his bags and will be on his way to Florida first thing tomorrow morning. Lucky you!

22. Looks like a halloween masked-owl, in negative :)

23. Clairdelune says:

OMG the earsies of kitteh no. 3!! Eminently snorgle-worthy floof. Also REALLY want to huff the little heads of No. 1 and 2.

24. Fird Birfle says:

be sure to buy him a Fur-st Class tickie, sk’mom!

25. The Original Jane says:

Photo #3 – Well, I guess we know now what the owl and the pussycat did when they went to sea…

26. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh heh

27. Yep, kitty #3 is wearing owly disguise..