A Truly Fur-rowed Brow

Prunella’s forehead often shows wrinkles in times of deep thought.

Your pup must be a genius, Drumai!

Comments

1. OK. The “sharp, eh” was a pun on the dog’s breed; Shar-Pei.

2. Veggie Mom says:

An exercise inFuzzy logic

3. 260Oakley says:

OK, who took a photo of me trying to follow the presidential debate?

4. The Original Jane says:

Am I blue?

5. Prunella! *snortlaff*

6. Someone needs a course of Botox stats.

7. I’ve just been comparing their hair and outfits for the past 45 minutes

8. Totally the name I’d give a shar pei.

9. I told you to go to the store and buy a blue Sharpie, not a blue Shar-Pei!

10. There was a little girl,
    Who had a little curl,
    Right in the middle of her forehead…

11. Brilliant!

12. They say intellectual stimulation keeps you sharp, eh?

13. SlaveToCat says:

When looking at that doggies beautiful coat the first thing that comes to mind is:
    Grape Soda. Purple and fizzy. :)

14. sabrina rose says:

Really clever!! I was just thinking that Prunella was a perfect study in blue. Wasn’t there another blue dog a week or so ago? Maybe it’s a new color for designer dogs.

15. sabrina rose says:

She sure does! She looks so soft. It would be fun to give that pup a massage and rearrange the furrows..

16. If that goggie were mine, I would sing to her NIght and Day.

17. That has to be one of the most beautiful dogs I’ve ever seen.

18. The wrinkularity is sublime!

Looks like tracylee has already started nomming on the earsies. :)

19. it’s true, manatee-doggeh’s earsies were delicious

20. Fird Birfle says:

concur. And a nice concept, stc :)

When la famille T(h)omas were stationed in pre-1970s Japan, the ne plus ultra of purple fizzy soda was a “Grape” Nehi.

*The Best of Times*

21. Fird Birfle says:

*GAH*

really? Moderayshun???

for a link about Grape Nehi Sodas???

*exasperated sigh, directed at the *grumble* BGMM equipment, not at the human personnel of CO*

22. Fird Birfle says:

yes I think it was a not-fully grown dogue of a different body type but the fur’s color is indeed pretty similar

23. Fird Birfle says:

APPLAUSe to joni

24. Sorry :(

*Hands Fird a bouquet of squirming puppies and a big steamy bowl of hot chocolate with tiny kitten-shaped smushmallows*

25. Fird Birfle says:

oooo YAY Thanks Sharpy!!! THAT combination makes it worthwhile to have endured the horrors….

26. Tater Tot says:

I’m getting Disapproval rays, not concentration. Perhaps she does not approve of debates.

Also, are her eyes the same color as her fur????!!??

27. Lovely colour! :-)

28. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I remember something called Gr@pette (hope I just avoided the naughty word) when I was a kid. Good stuff.