Time for My Detailing…

This time please skip the little green stink tree.

FaveFrame™

Check Corbin the Corgi’s blog!

Comments

1. The Original Jane says:

Man, I wish I could have done this when my cat was coming home daily with slugs on its belly. Good doggie!

2. 260Oakley says:

Nature adores a vacuum.

3. 4leafclover says:

So hilarious!!!

4. skippymom says:

That is redonkulous.

5. I’ve often wished our cats would just let us vacuum them directly. Seems so much more efficient than simply waiting for their fur to fall out all over the house…

Cute corgi! But then, that’s kind of redundant, isn’t it?

6. SlaveToCat says:

Wooaa hey hey there. Watch the dangley bits please.

7. WHOOOOSH!

8. Elizabeth says:

I love how at 00:34 he’s like “Wha-haaaiit!!! Aren’t you going to do the other side???”

9. Elizabeth says:

Oh, my life would have been so much easier if my big, fuzzy girl had let me vacuum her.

10. Vraiment, le mot juste!

11. He’s really enjoying it!

12. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

13. * golf clap *

14. Fleurdamour says:

Quoth the great philosopher Ariscorgle

15. fleurdamour says:

Redogulous!

16. When I was a kid, we had a black cat, Panther, who LOVED getting vacuumed. He meowed and purred the whole time. The. Whole. Time. Every day after school, it was my job to vacuum Panther – and every day, he waited for me! I still miss him, he was awesome (sniff!).

17. Somewhere on the youtubes is a video of my mother vacuuming the boycat. He loves it. The girlcat is afraid of anything that makes noise and most things that don’t, but she loves being rolled with the lint roller.

18. I couldn’t help myself and searched for a very small handheld vacuum for the smaller breeds. IT EXISTS!!!! Too bad both furbies would hate it. Would make my life so much easier. *sigh*

19. The video is even funnier if you imagine it’s a full sized vacuum.

20. My dog won’t even let me brush him. I can only imagine how far he’d run if I tried to vacuum him. :)

21. Wonderful. I told you they are furry!

22. Vroom and groom.

23. chickunlady says:

is it just me, or does the camera angle make that corgi look giant sized?

24. He is Cutie Corbin the Chubby Corgi!!!!!

25. My dogs are TERRIFIED of the vacuum. How does she get him so Zen about it?

26. crazywienerdoglady says:

I have that SAME vacuum and have tried this very same thing but noooooooooooo, then won’t have it