The Definitive Baroo.

Cute Overload has covered the Baroo Phenomenon extensively. But with this shot, we think we have hit on the absolute 100% No-Doubt Definitive Baroo. The head tilt is textbook.

Got Baroo? Send it to us! Image pinned by Valene Onge.

Comments

1. Vinny Barkbarino is perplexed.

2. Forget the baroo–lookit the BELLEH!! THE PINKNESS! THE PUDGE!!! THE PAWS SQUISHED TOGETHER!!

I’m ded, I tell ya’. Ded.

3. Tracy Garloff says:

Video of this would be awesome!

4. How prim she sits on her back feet. How sweet her pink nose. How adorably gangly she is. May I have her?

5. Oh, she’s darling! A little boxer, is she? Nothing less than a KO!

6. Yes, the rear paws are deadly.

7. You forgot the freckled nose.

8. stephanie trudeau says:

That’s an extreme barooooo! Love the balancing on the tiny yet huge hind feets. Delish.

9. sabrina rose says:

Floppy little ear matching pretty pink collar. prosh little feeties, and a perfect little pout! I see sympathy card possibilities.

10. Excellent point, Meaghan–perhaps the specks were too far away from the belleh for me to notice.

11. ThirdShift says:

Oooh and she’s been spayed, hooray for her wonderful owners! The pink chub and the wrinkley skin beneath left arm make me want to turn her over and tickle and shmerbert her to death!

12. My first thought was “I hope she didn’t hurt herself performing such an extreme baroo manoeuvre. That was my last thought before I dissolved. This is my very incorporeal self typing.

13. My neck hurts looking at her.

14. kibblenibble says:

Velvety muzzlepowsche with just enough wheeskares for interesting texture…divine. :-)

15. Are you sure that’s a dog & not Linda Blair ??

16. (Someone please tell me I’m nit the only one old enough to “get” that reference!)

17. No, you’re not alone. I get it too. :D

18. fleurdamour says:

Welcome Bark Kotter! Set in Baroo-klyn!

19. fleurdamour says:

The Neck-sorcist

20. Somehow the collected back paws make the baroo much more forceful!

21. I’m old enough, too. You are not alone. We are — dare I say — legion. :)

22. Confession: Once I made a recording of my voice and played it and watched my sweet pup come running. Funny but also sad. Baroooo. Such confusion.
    If you tilt your head the all the marbles run to one side.

23. Whew ! Thanks gang ! “The Neck-sorcist” Bwahahahahhaha!

24. You little devil ! ( LOL)

25. Perhaps she is part owl?

26. Fird Birfle says:

That idea crossed my mental processing apparatus, as well, Theresa ….

27. The back paws just keel me. Holy guacamole!! *thud*

28. Privacy feetsies. And at such a young age!

*nods approvingly whilst de-clutching pearls and adjusting pinze-nez*

29. Yep, the back paws did it for me too.

30. A picture for the ages.

31. fortunately, no pea soup was involved in the making of THIS picture.

32. Such an intense Baroo, it almost comes all the way back on itself to create an Oorab.

33. Back feet are definitely the best part! Love them!

34. The dangling ear…

35. “Mah ear’s so heavy I can’ts hold mah head straight”

36. That’s definitely a Boxer Baroooo if I’ve ever seen one. I will now proceed to pick myself off the floor and collect myself in this pile of goo :)…and then nom her lil sweet earsies.

37. “Tiny yet huge hind feets” – you’d think that would not be possible, but somehow it is. Oh the mysterious world of the cute.

38. Fleurdamour says:

An ooraborous

39. Boxers rule the baroo!!!

40. that one ear’s just danglin’ there like a ripe little apple, ready for nommin!

41. loribelle says:

I could hear the sound of my neck cracking when I looked at her.

42. Sasha's Mum says:

That’s what got me too. The perfect perpendicular ear dangle, not at all easy to achieve. ‘Twould make a good geometry case study.

43. Oh! The neat tuckage of the hind feetlets!

44. Tracylee…I think we might need to go to nom hab.

45. I believe that’s where the term comes from. At least that’s what it says on my “Mythology Word a Day Toilet Paper”….