The Definitive Baroo.

Cute Overload has covered the Baroo Phenomenon extensively. But with this shot, we think we have hit on the absolute 100% No-Doubt Definitive Baroo. The head tilt is textbook.

Got Baroo? Send it to us! Image pinned by Valene Onge.

1. Vinny Barkbarino is perplexed.

2. fleurdamour says:

Welcome Bark Kotter! Set in Baroo-klyn!

3. Confession: Once I made a recording of my voice and played it and watched my sweet pup come running. Funny but also sad. Baroooo. Such confusion.
    If you tilt your head the all the marbles run to one side.

I’m ded, I tell ya’. Ded.

5. You forgot the freckled nose.

6. Excellent point, Meaghan–perhaps the specks were too far away from the belleh for me to notice.

7. Yes, the rear paws are deadly.

8. Tracy Garloff says:

Video of this would be awesome!

9. How prim she sits on her back feet. How sweet her pink nose. How adorably gangly she is. May I have her?

10. Privacy feetsies. And at such a young age!

*nods approvingly whilst de-clutching pearls and adjusting pinze-nez*

11. Oh, she’s darling! A little boxer, is she? Nothing less than a KO!

12. stephanie trudeau says:

That’s an extreme barooooo! Love the balancing on the tiny yet huge hind feets. Delish.

13. “Tiny yet huge hind feets” – you’d think that would not be possible, but somehow it is. Oh the mysterious world of the cute.

14. sabrina rose says:

Floppy little ear matching pretty pink collar. prosh little feeties, and a perfect little pout! I see sympathy card possibilities.

15. ThirdShift says:

Oooh and she’s been spayed, hooray for her wonderful owners! The pink chub and the wrinkley skin beneath left arm make me want to turn her over and tickle and shmerbert her to death!

16. My first thought was “I hope she didn’t hurt herself performing such an extreme baroo manoeuvre. That was my last thought before I dissolved. This is my very incorporeal self typing.

17. My neck hurts looking at her.

18. loribelle says:

I could hear the sound of my neck cracking when I looked at her.

19. kibblenibble says:

Velvety muzzlepowsche with just enough wheeskares for interesting texture…divine. :-)

20. Are you sure that’s a dog & not Linda Blair ??

21. fleurdamour says:

The Neck-sorcist

22. (Someone please tell me I’m nit the only one old enough to “get” that reference!)

23. No, you’re not alone. I get it too. :D

24. I’m old enough, too. You are not alone. We are — dare I say — legion. :)

25. Whew ! Thanks gang ! “The Neck-sorcist” Bwahahahahhaha!

26. You little devil ! ( LOL)

27. fortunately, no pea soup was involved in the making of THIS picture.

28. Somehow the collected back paws make the baroo much more forceful!

29. Perhaps she is part owl?

30. Fird Birfle says:

That idea crossed my mental processing apparatus, as well, Theresa ….

31. The back paws just keel me. Holy guacamole!! *thud*

32. Yep, the back paws did it for me too.

33. A picture for the ages.

34. Such an intense Baroo, it almost comes all the way back on itself to create an Oorab.

35. Fleurdamour says:

An ooraborous

36. I believe that’s where the term comes from. At least that’s what it says on my “Mythology Word a Day Toilet Paper”….

37. Back feet are definitely the best part! Love them!

38. The dangling ear…

39. Sasha's Mum says:

That’s what got me too. The perfect perpendicular ear dangle, not at all easy to achieve. ‘Twould make a good geometry case study.

40. “Mah ear’s so heavy I can’ts hold mah head straight”

41. That’s definitely a Boxer Baroooo if I’ve ever seen one. I will now proceed to pick myself off the floor and collect myself in this pile of goo :)…and then nom her lil sweet earsies.

42. that one ear’s just danglin’ there like a ripe little apple, ready for nommin!

43. Tracylee…I think we might need to go to nom hab.

44. Boxers rule the baroo!!!

45. Oh! The neat tuckage of the hind feetlets!