Party Animal

And now, let’s meet a monkey who parties a little harder than the average monkey.

This De Brazza’s monkey is one wild ‘n groovy guy, Danis51.

1. 260Oakley says:

Monkeh says: I’ve been feeling blue lately.

2. It is my birthday today. I think this handsome guy needs to be my date tonight for my party!

3. 260Oakley says:

Inevitably, the night would end with someone trying to convince you to get that monkey off your back.

P.S. Happy B-day!

4. Well he would definitely match any outfit you decided to put on!
    Happy birthday!

5. Happy birthday to another Libran!

6. Thanks everyone! The idea of celebrating with this here cool dude, the gang at CO and, for those with CO calendars, the raspberry-blowing squirrellio, makes for a very happy day!

7. I’ve dated worse but nobody quite as colorful. Or hairy. Happy Birfday, trixandsam!

8. Crazy Pants says:

Hurray for trixandsam! This is your birthday song, it isn’t very long, HEY!

9. And yet, his expresh is indeed rather morning-after-ish.

10. Blowing up balloons is hard work!

11. Nature never ceases to amaze me.

12. Martha in Washington says:

I think his expression is more of a “I did WHAT last night?”

13. I will let everyone know… in the morning. ;-)

14. That is one epic unibrow.

15. SlaveToCat says:

I think he has answers to all of life mysteries.

16. Mary (the first) says:

He’s reminding me a bit of someone.. who is it .. Wilford Brimley? Ed Asner? hmmm..

17. Leo G. Carroll? Alfred Hitchcock? Somebody British?

I <3 Leo, myself.

18. Yes!! Leo G. Carroll in the Happy Years! (At the 2:11 mark. BTW, the star of the film, Dean Stockwell, later played Al the Hologram in Quantum Leap and Ben in Blue Velvet.)

19. Back in the Mod Lounge. I think it was because of the second syllable of a certain film director’s name.

20. Alice Shortcake says:

You mean Alfred Hitchwilly?

21. He looks like he is wearing one of those baby towels with a hood. In blue.

22. Crazy Pants says:

This De Brazza has been bedazzled!

23. fleurdamour says:

24. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

No, I think it was the monkey’s COLORIST who partied a little too hard.

25. Somebody call Rupaul ! I think we have a drag monkey here !

26. skippymom says:

I think he was designed by Dr. Seuss.

27. YES, YES, YES! I see the monkey, yes I do–he’s lots of colors, mainly blue!

28. Cynthia M says:

That is one glam monkey!

29. Looks a little Sir Paul McCartney-ish to me.

30. Looks a little Sir Paul McCartney-ish to meeee.