‘Tocktober 1st /// 24 Hours Of ‘Tocks /// 11:02 pm PT

And so dear Friends…..we come to the end of our 24 Hours Of ‘Tocks. But #Tocktober itself continues for another 30 days! Check your calendars! (And speaking of calendars, time for a plug!)

Here, there, n’ everywhere, you’ll see one Spec-tock-ular ‘Tock after another. Why?

[That's just the way we do things.]

So let’s go out with a blaze of glory, eh? Roll ‘em, CB!

[End Creditos]

Images used in the 24 Hours Of ‘Tocks are from the O-Fish-Yul CO Archives. That means we already credited whoever got the picture in the foist place, ‘sides it would be too com-plee-cated n’ such.

Creation of the 24 Hours Of ‘Tocks was powered by many Limited Edition Candy Corn Oreos and A&W Root Beers (plastic bottle, not the can, bottle tastes better.) This statement does not imply endorsement of said products. But if Target wants to send me a case of Candy Corn Oreos, I’m OK with eet.

This is Your Announcer, Don Pardo. Our Regularly Scheduled Programming…continues.

Comments

1. I am totally DUMBFOUNDED.

2. Mary (the first) says:

omg the swirly patterned fur on that one puppeh, I think a Boston terrier or something? omg. omg. OMG!

3. 4leafclover says:

OK, CO, I give, I give!!
    (Feebly waves white flag of surrender. Collapses onto floor.)

4. Bravo ! Bravo !!!
    So the candy corn Oreo’s are good eh ?

5. It sounds gruesome :P

6. All these tocks and not one fart? A fart would be an appropriate closing.

7. Fird Birfle says:

HIPPO TOCKS PEEPLE HIPPO TOCKS

8. Fird Birfle says:

brings comfy gurney with bwankies and guinea pigs to 4leafclover.

Wheels 4leafclover into room with sunny window.

Fluffs pillowl

9. Thank you CO for the best ‘Tocktober yet!!! What a fun idea…I loved 24 hours of ‘tocks….(-:

10. What Fird said. Bebbeh hippo tocks!!! *thud*

Also, the Boston Terrier tocks are superb!! And you can tell he knows it. :)

11. Fird Birfle says:

PS: YAY for the Don Pardo shout-out!!!!

12. Woot! You did it Brinke! Yay!!!
    You deserve another beer – a Heiny-kin!

13. I am amazed and impressed that one CO staffer posted for the whole 24 hours instead of doing this in shifts. Good job brinke!!

14. And let’s hear it for Brinke and CO!!!
    [stomping feet, waving pom pons, screaming and cheering wildly]

15. Pic #2 – ducklings with SMILEY FACES on their tocks!!!

16. Wha? Wha? The 24 hours is up? Our tocks will now be rationed? I feel faint. I think that I need to lie down until the next post.

17. #5 = Heart shape on tocks. Did ya notice?????

18. nice one, pyrit!

19. I don’t know how I missed it. In my own defense, I think my powers of observation have been weakened by all the ‘tocks. I’ll never be the same! :)

20. “End” creditos indeed.

21. Yay for Tocktober! Thanks for getting us started off right, CO!

22. What a great start to tocktober!! Loved ALL the postings, though may be a bit biased towards the bunneh!

23. BAM!

24. All those tocks yesterday had me WIPED.

25. I see what you did there.

26. :P

27. Me believes I saw me some Pelto Bully Tocks in there!

28. Er, there is such a thing as automatic posting. Instead of getting up at 4AM, they wrote all the posts ahead of time and just scheduled them to be published at certain intervals.

29. Harrumph. I would like to register my disappointment in the lack of feline tocks in this Tocktober Tocktacular. I realize that dog people and others might be offended by the prominent display of asterisks, grapes, and peaches, but who can fail to appreciate a slender pair of cattocks topped by a perfectly formed question-mark tailio as it arrogantly saunters away?

30. That first set of bebeh ducklings…GAH!

31. 4leafclover says:

Aw, thanks, Fird!! Just what I needed–guinea pig rehab… :)

32. *ahem*

I can’t believe no one submitted the subtopic of Tocks Photobombs! Toot wit:

Oh, G!

33. tommygirl says:

That’s a lot of tocks.

34. I thought so too but I happen to work at Target and lady at work was kind enough to buy a bag and share. They are absolutely out of this world, crazy yummy! Surprised the heck out of me because I expected them to be nasty. I’m a candy corn connoisseur.

35. Me too! I never heard of candy corn Oreos.

36. ‘Tock-tacular!! Cute-tastic! This was great… I’m in cuteness shock…

37. victoreia says:

:eek: I love Oreos; can’t stand candy corn. Definitely a combination you can keep.