On The Way Home!

This cute little nut is taking the best ride of her life- a ride to her new home, from the SPCA shelter!

Love Meow’s FB page gets the nod for thees.

Comments

1. yay for the cute little nut!

2. kibblenibble says:

A leetle tortie-torbie like my Minnie!!! Squee! :-)

3. Awesome pawsome! Can’t wait to get my 2 new kittens from them in a few weeks. :-)

4. Excuze me, doez youre cat have a licence?

5. Msdove-thejrtlady says:

Are we there yet? Do I have a bed to call my own or do I get to sleep with you mom?

6. Toonces! Look out!!!

7. Toonces the driving cat,
    The cat who could drive a car…

8. phred's mom says:

Not the best way to travel with any critter. Recent news
    told of a woman who crashed into another vehicle with
    injuries all around because her pooch “freaked out”
    at something and was bouncing all over in the front
    of the car. Shoulda named the pooch “Text”. Same result.
    Nonetheless, this baby is a sweetie.

9. Enjoy your wonderful new life in your wonderful new home, little one!

10. Glad to see we now have seeing eye cats, who can drive their people around.

11. Fird Birfle says:

I WANT TO STEAL THIS KITTEH MORSEL HE’S SCRUM-DILLYICIOUS!!!!

Signed,
    Shifty Eyes/ Grabby Hands

12. Fird Birfle says:

ok “she’s” scrum-dillyicious …

13. Fird Birfle says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here’s the obligatory,
    associated Beatles earworm for
    “two of us, on our way back home”:

14. The Original Jane says:

Is that a claddagh ring?

15. What a great and memorable day for the mommy and her new kitster. Yay for adoption!

16. Can she pay bills?

17. Kitteh knows who will be driving that relationship!

18. yay for new home!!! May you be blessed with many.loving years together.

19. bob drummond says:

……………….almost !!!

20. Mary (the first) says:

Hurray for both of them!! :D

21. Dorothy Johnson says:

How sweet! Happy days for kitty and thee! :)

22. Fird, did you borrow my mental-music soundtrack? ‘Cuz I swear that was the first thing that popped into my head…..

23. The car seems to be still in the parking lot. The photo may have been taken before the car was put into gear.

24. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I wondered that myself!

25. It is! I had one for my engagement ring! Glad the precious baby kitty is going to a good home.

26. Congrats on the new kittens!

27. Fird Birfle says:

v– might I quote yet ANOTHER brill musician in response. This is one of my alltime FAVE lines of philosophical observation…..Fats Waller.

“One never knows, does one????” ;)

28. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that this sweet little kitty is going to a loving forever home :D I also would just love to cuddle and snorgle this sweet little kitty :D

29. AWW :D Congratulations, maryberry :D ( :lol: I just love the words “awesome pawsome” :lol: )

30. maryberry says:

Thanks :-) Lost my two older cats within the past 6 months and I really need to have some little lap warmers in my life again.

31. maryberry says:

Thanks, Teresa – our pom twins may not be thrilled but mommy will be! :-)