The Fast ‘n’ The Furry-ous 4: The Dynamic Duo

Continuing our Fast ‘n’ The Furry-ous series, we offer these screaming little maniacs.

They’re clearly exceeding the speed limit:

Zoomin’ in from Ultraheo044!

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

They’re galloping right into my heart!!

2. It’s the doublemint dog treat twins!

3. But which one wears the Toni?

4. I was thinking of the Wrigleys Doublemint twins. Why did you have to remind of the year my mom permed my hair with Tonette. The child version of the Toni home perm. I looked like &&%?$$ sheep! :lol:

5. SharonK1973 says:

Ha ha! Their tales can be doubled as pointy hats!

6. Why should I have been the only one to suffer? Hated it!

7. SharonK1973 says:

I mean “tails” ! The cuteness temporarily disabled my spelling skills.

8. Martha in Washington says:

I’m sure these two have some “tales” too!

9. Mary (the first) says:

Then there are those of us who endured (what seemed like) hours in the bathroom while the “Tonette” stunk up the place, only to have the whole thing wash out at the first shampoo and there was Grandmother’s disappointment in the ugly duckling. Again.

10. Tracy Garloff says:

These two are clearly best buds!!

11. I can’t wait for “The Fast and the Furry-ous 8: Where the Paw pads Meet the Road”. I heard they have these two signed to star in it, as well!

12. All that silliness on two leetle faces. Puppehs sure know how to have fun! :)

13. thelittlemyrmidon says:

I don’t think the reference to “Fast and Furious” is all that funny considering the outcome.

14. KittyAdventures says:

That would be me too. I have baby fine hair. It doesnt hold aer well at all

15. They are cute :)

16. Kari Callin says:

Ladies and gentlemen, we can rebuild them. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world’s first bionic puppies. These will be those pups.. Better than they were before. Better, stronger, faster….cuter.

17. The Internet has brought us hackers, trolls, flamers, addictions, annoyances, glitches and all manner of disruptions to our lives. However, it has also brought us limitless kitties and puppies. :D

PUPPY STAMPEDE!

18. Oh my goodness, I just died! This shot and video have made my day. Can they be any more adorable? I want them all! :)