I Am Zookie, Devourer of Worlds!

Across the endless cosmos I sojourn, feasting on planets like deviled eggs, raining agonizing terror upon just and unjust alike! Mutter your feeble prayers, wretched creatures, it shall avail you naught! For what Zookie desires, Zookie shall have!

Hey, sometimes a little role play is just the thing to spice up a game of fetch.

Armageddon to like this dog, Pepper M.

Comments

1. Ermergerd!!!!

And also… “Release the Kraken!!!”

2. Zookie!!!??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3. That’s the dog’s name, per the sender-inner. I’m not clever enough to invent a name like that.

4. Mary (the first) says:

I just can’t be terrified of a sweet face like that.

5. That ball looks dirty enough to have it’s own ecosystem.

6. “I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of bacteria suddenly cried out in terror and were silenced.”

7. I fear these bacteria have not been silenced…a little wet maybe but, not silenced.

8. WIN

9. Hehe. Very nice that was.

10. Oh he is so cute and sweet and you just won’t to pick him up and cwtch him ( cwtch is a welsh hug ) he’s lovely and there must be a proud owner of this lovely dog .

11. I should have thought of that. ^_^

12. fleurdamour says:

Lo, if Zookie bites too hard, that world shall know the Uh-oh-pup-eclipse.

13. I love the name! He looks like a Zookie!

14. GOLD. If I were a millionaire corporate suite, I would hire NTMTOM to write all my ad campaigns.

15. Nice Sinistar reference, Zookie.

16. heheheheheh! :) That game totally ate my lunch back in the day.

17. fleurdamour says:

Can you imagine the Dogshaming post? “Zookie ATE A WORLD.”

18. *snortlaff!*

19. Someone tell Joss Whedon to continue auditioning for The Avengers 2 villain.

I don’t care who he plays ball with on weekends, he ain’t terrifying when most of the audience wants to snorgle him.

20. I dunno. I kinda wanted to snorgle Loki. After I’d snorgled Thor, of course…

21. *snicker*

22. Whatever Zookie wants, Zookie gets.

23. They were all pretty snorgable in that movie except for the Hulk, I draw the line at cartoon character.

24. HAW!

25. Well, I’m afraid that the line “if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine” could have been written for bacteria. :P

26. Sharon Wilson says:

Where’s the Silver Surfer when you need him?

27. Zookie ate him, of course!!

28. thelittlemyrmidon says:

ZOOKIE. HAS. SPOKEN. (said in stentorious deep bass voice.)

29. :lol: :lol:

(We really need a “falling down laughing” emoticon….)

30. milesandemma says:

I love Zookie. SOOOO CUTE.

31. :lol:

32. Bruce Banner, on the other hand…