THIS JUST IN: Tiny Paw, Blobbular Belleh and Mini Ear Action

Will you please check out this Mommular kitten and behbeh action please?

And don’t miss the L.P.A.(Leetle Paw Action) riiiiiight at the end of the clip.

Via Funny Cats & Nice Fish and discovered by Mrs. Brinke!

2. Fird Birfle says:

@ Theresa: I think it depends, on how long your ‘pooter’s hard drive will function …..

3. Ah, but I can get CO on my smartphone. 8O

4. Fird Birfle says:

*nods with appreciation*

5. Have you seen the movie Groundhog Day? That’s how may times!

Oh and I’m writing this form the great byond cause I’m ded too!

6. Seriously, I have to download this vid so I can have it with me EVERYWHERE I GO, FOREVER AND EVER.

7. Meg! This mama kitty has twinsies, too! Yay!

Also, oh my GOSH the little round, spotted belleh! It is SO scritchable!

8. OMG KITTENS!!!1111!1!11

The leeetle peenk tongue on the kitten has caused me to become DED.

9. Wait…lookit the little pawsies…oh, my…BLAM!

Yes, that’s my head you heard exploding. Seriously, this was too much for me today, but in a good way!

10. If everyone is ded, can I have all the goodies in the lounge?

11. Norberts Mom says:

<<>> even the chocolate??

12. Ded people don’t need chocolate . . . . .

13. Ex-cuuuse me, but this ded person takes her chocolate with her!!

14. Fird Birfle says:

Is that a clause related to the theory that “ded men don’t wear Plaid” ??? ;)

15. Ohhhh the widdle toesies…the mom-love…the spotty belly…my heirs will be suing CO for death by splosion of haid!

16. I’m surprised MR Hand wasn’t bitten. “that’s NOT your baby.” And that look at the end! Obviously not a fan of the paparazzi.

Those flailing fore and back legs are killers. Seriously.

17. There was a little nibble, but it looked friendly to me.

18. It was the “I bite you! But wait, I just remembered I like you. So I’ll just hang on a second, gently” bite. :)

19. Touch my kitten without an invite and you draw back a bloody nub.

20. 0.52 – Look at my pretty toes! Aren’t they pretty?

21. “I haz flavor! Looks! I tastes like meeelks!”

“Yes you do, dear. But don’t talk to strangers…”

22. Toe Beans 3-D!!

23. Clairdelune says:

Those pawsies!! It looked like the bebeh was trying to nurse on his widdle toesies…can’t handle it, too much qute. Have to go and take a rest.

25. Same here, T.U.M. :D I so want to snorgle both kitties and their mom :D

26. Who the hell is going to feed my cats now that I am STONE COLD DED?

27. Fird Birfle says:

Hasn’t Eddy developed opposable thumbs, yet??
    I thought he was all set with the can opener these days ….??? or did your electricity go out?

28. i thought Eddy flies around in a cape fighting crime.

29. Eddy can barely haul his fat a** up onto a chair. He ain’t gonna be doing any flying any time soon.
    And even if he had thumbs, he’s too dumb to figure out how to use ’em.
    I lurve my widdle Eddy boy.

30. Fird Birfle says:

*calls the @spca*

31. Cute Overload can shut down now, because nobody is alive anymore to look at it.

32. True that.

*brain asplodes*

34. I wants to play connect-the-dots on him tumtum.

35. you’re killing me, CO. why do i keep coming back for more of this crippling cuteness!!???

36. Fird Birfle says:

Well harrumph. I’m simply @palled at how little cuteness is in this video. I wish to emphasize my dissatisfaction, with this webpage and how inadequate the Qtness levels are, in the pics here.

37. Wha?

38. Fird Birfle says:

39. *stifled giggles*

40. The cutest!

41. Oh Mah Gah, the THUMB-SUCKING, for cryin’ out loud. The thumb-sucking!

Blargh. I am ded.

42. Pro Tip: Watch CO over a deep bucket. That way any melting will become instantly contained. Later, when Qute attack subsides, re-constitute easily by putting thumb in mouth and blowing vigorously until inflated.

43. My name is Odo & I approve of teh cute !

44. Haha, loved the little paw at the end – raising up out of the midst of all that fur.

45. Alice Shortcake says:

Final Leetle Paw Action: “No more photographs, please”

46. The flailing feets get me every time.

47. My heart just melted :)

48. Little baby is so wriggular! :)

49. WHOA, I say, WHOA!!! That may be the BLORPIEST kitteh belleh I have ever seen in my life!

50. Pfft. Did you see the kittayn’s flagrant belleh flauntage near the beginning there? RUDE.

51. I don’t need any more pets. My cats will never forgive me. I’m fighting the urge to don the black outfit & balaclava and heist me that basket of love.

52. Spotty belleh FTW

53. MODESTY TAIL! We got a modesty tail sighting! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any more cuter… we get a modesty tail.

54. bebeh kitteh sucks his thumb!!!
    i haven’t seen this comment in a while, so it MUST be said: OMG!!1! PON1ES!!!111!!!