Here To Fix Your Machine, Ma’am.

So, you got your Bobbin Winder Spindle… Hmmm… Um, your Thread Take-Up Lever—Um, tricky Thread Tension Dial.

Think this one’s headed back to the shop, Ma’am. Did you get a warranty by any chance?

We love eet, Love Meow.

Comments

1. fleurdamour says:

Singrrrrrr Mewing Machine

2. Well there’s your problem. you got gremlins in there!

3. Clairdelune says:

OMG, all that fuzz against the light… those furry round mittens/pawsies… the floof.. be still my heart.

4. Kitteh is fixing the sewing machine because he knows a stitch in time saves nine lives.

5. The Original Jane says:

Well now, if they had kittens in my sewing class I might have stayed with it longer.

6. stbernardmom says:

She is just trying to needle you!!

7. Is that kitteh actually ASLEEP over that machine?! :lol:

8. Let me show you how you make a purrfect stitch!

9. hims name wouldn’t be Serge, would it?

10. Ok, I may have a problem here, because, instead of concentrating on the adorable fluff ball trying to screw up the settings on the machine, I am trying to pin down the age of the sewing machine.
    *shakes head at self*
    There’s only one solution. MOAR kittehs, pleeese!

11. I love a treadle machine! Also fluffy kitties. :-)

12. Martha in Washington says:

I love the kitteh! But I’m afraid of sewing machines. Maybe kitteh can protect me?!

13. bookmonstercats says:

FTW!!

14. bookmonstercats says:

Also matchingks. Kitty is very knowledgeable about the make-up of sewing machines. I am impressed.

15. I think he’s just concentrating really hard on his job. No slipshod work for this repair kitteh! :)

16. Good one blair!

17. Heh heh… same here… 9th grade Home Ec – the last time I sewed… other than replacing buttons, mending seams, etc

18. I had the same thought. Work, kitteh, work!

19. Part of the body of the machine looks like it is metal which would indicate industrial machine. The belt on the right used to be for a treadle but after the 1940s or so were used to connect the hand wheel to the motor. My guess is somwehere in the 1950s or 60 for this machine, possible an industrial one.

We will need to go to that house and remove the kittyn from the machine and snorgle and cuddle him. Of course, in order to inspect the machine! Yes, that is the REAL reason. :D

20. he is SEW CUTE!

21. The color coordination between kitteh and sewing machine is awesome! And THE FLOOFINESS is PERFECT!

22. sunnylessmum says:

Fuzzulence enhanced by sunshine. I love it!

23. Of course! *tsking as she whisks Saffron out the door* As if there could be any other reason to lift that adorable babeh bundle of fluffulence off the sewing machine.!

24. Also, thanking you for the information regarding the agedness of the machine.

25. Fird Birfle says:

*plop*

*ded*

26. Oh, I hope there is no needle in that sewing machine to hurt that sweet kitty’s paws :(

27. I agree with taking that sweet little kitty off the sewing machine for snorgles and cuddles :D

28. Fird Birfle says:

ka CHING

we haz a winna

29. The machine has zig zag, button hole setting, reverse lever. Probably a Japanese machine from the 1960s or 1970s. The unusual part is the leather drive belt which is common with a foot treadle powered machine. Not common for this era in the United States.

30. Fird Birfle says:

I KEEP RETURNING TO THIS LIL’ GUY/ GAL !!!!

True ‘wove’ !!! :)

31. is wat bwings us togevver today! :-)