Eet’s National Doggeh Week!

It says so right here! The last week o’ September!

They’re always there for you. Rain or shine, day or night.

(And maybe ready with a little surprise if you forgot to let him out! But we won’t talk about that. Wait—just did.)

Photo Creditos as follows: 1/Fuzzy Blue One; 2/Nadrojcote; 3/Its_Not_My_Birthday; 4/Submeesh from AJ Monte; 5/; 6/Ultraheo044; 7/Ned Hardy; 8/Griff440.

1. Does anybody else remember a cartoon (maybe in The New Yorker, years ago) in which a dog runs up to his dog friends, saying “Hey you guys, guess what? I’m the best dog in the WHOLE WORLD! My humans just told me!”

2. HAW!

3. Yes, I remember! And it was true!

4. I’m glad somebody else remembered this! It’s actually been stuck in my head the last few days. And I don’t even have a dog.

5. It’s like a buffet!
    Nom ALL THE EARS!!

(at this point, I’ve given up on any thought of ‘composure’… *sigh*)

6. Have you ever looked into earhab, honey?

7. why? I don’t have a problem…
    maybe it’s y’all who have the problem….
    I’m just fine thankyouverymuch

(I can quit any time I want)

8. OK, dear, whatever you say. It’s just that, you know, we care about you, and it seems this might be getting just a teensy bit out of control….

9. Fird Birfle says:

Evidence of addiction: any statement of being able to quit “any time I want to”.

As in: L. Thomas, Jax, Fla.
    “I’M NOT addicted to the Young/ Restless!!! I could stop anytime I wanted to!!!”

Shifty Eyes

10. Leslie, I gave up on you years ago. But tracylee is still young. We can save her!

11. yes but it’s a completely harmless addiction… so it doesn’t count.

12. Fird Birfle says:

*is sad b’c skippymom gave up on me* :(

*sobs inconsolably in the corner*

13. Please, Firdie, don’t be sads…. Skippymom only gave up on you ’cause youse good just the way youse is. Sending Firdie rainbow glitter bouquets laced with kittens.

14. Fird Birfle says:

*snif* really???

*I do like the glitter and the kittens* Thank you lds!!!

15. Oh I LOVE the doggez! SMOOCHES on SNOOTS all around!

16. PS: Wire-haired bike passenger says “S’UP?” :D

17. How YOU doin’?

18. :D

19. AuntieBellum got it right. That’s a “How YOU doin’?” look if I ever saw one. And I must say that he’s really working it!

20. Fird Birfle says:

Them thaire, bee sum cyoot critters!!!!

21. I sooooo want a dog and I can’t right now and you’re NOT helping CO !!

22. I want a hoodie for my doggie! But I don’t have a doggie! Do they make fish hoodies?

23. Ace & Gigi: Traceylee may (or may not) need earhab but you 2, being dogless, you must be in serious PWD-Pup withdrawls. There is a very easy way to get your fix you know. Ahem…eh, ah…spc…a…or…shelter…s *cough* *ahem* something in the old throat.

24. Womble girl says:

*works her way down the list gently booping each nosie*

25. Beat me to it!

26. warrior rabbit says:

That is some serious adoration in that lab’s eyes…

27. 1,6 and 8 have keeled me ded! Cannot resist those eyes!!!

28. More like chocolate lab LAP overload.

29. Looks to me like the pug done melted.

30. Dr. Emile Schoeffhausen says:

The wire-haired terrier is decidedly business casual. This is his LinkedIn photo.

31. totally got noseprints on max’s tummy where it was on my screen.

could NOT help myself.

nay, ENJOYED IT!

snorgle and be free!

32. Eh re, first golden pup pic: Can I have your paw in marriage?

Corgi in hoodie- Shall I ask your father for your paw in marriage?

Extra Chawclate lab pup- Wanna get hitched in Vegas?

Who believes it’s time for interspecies marriage!?? Anyone? Anyone?

33. bookmonstercats says:

I have a guinea pig like the one in the 2nd piccy. His name is Ozzy (serious hair action, don’tchaknow).

34. My dogs think every week is National Doggeh Week. I can’t disagree. :)

Sexy terrier is all, “Hey bebbeh, you come here often?” :)

I loff them all but the last pic just made my heart stop. Holy smackeral!

35. SarahTheEntwife says:

Also, is that a very large guinea pig or a fairly small collie/sheltie?

36. Tongue-hance, please!