Some of the Best Friends Don’t Have a Pulse.

And I will always love you, BuzzFeed.

Comments

1. That is the same kitten as an adult, right? The nose markings look the same… If that is true, this is cuteness taken to a whole new level! I love the enduring friendship between cat and teddy.

2. Yes, clearly the same cat and bear!

3. It looks like a well-worn bear too.

4. Looks like same blankie too.
    [ded]

5. Are you kidding me???? Am I actually supposed to accomplish anything at work today?

6. Same cat, same teddy, same blanky = same results, a bunch of ded C.O. peeps!

7. SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *splort*

It was worth it.

8. *Raising hand* Yes, ded here *letting hand fall limply*

9. Which one is Betty and which one is Al?

10. Yup.That’s what I heard. Not Whitney until the end. ;)

11. Whitney?

12. Oh, I get it.

13. I don’t.

14. Explosion of cuteness!

15. I don’t get it either.

16. profesoratrostle says:

It must be my hormones, totally tearing up over here.

17. AWW :D Cute when a tiny kitten and still cute now a full-grown cat :D I still want to snorgle kitty :D

18. Whitney, as in, “And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will aalllllwaays love yooooooooooou…” (see hovertext and bottom caption). Does that help?

19. This makes me want to hug my beloved teddy bear and teddy gorilla. Sadly, they are at home, and sadlier, I am at work.

20. Ah. Yes, thank you. I never saw the movie.

21. My cat has a stuffed dog we call Puppy that she had since she was a kitten. We find it in different places around the house since she loves to play with it.

22. or the night sweats are just coming out of your eyes.

23. Blue Footed Booby says:

There’s a pair of pictures like this with a golden retriever. In the first a small boy is holding a tiny puppy. In the second a tall and fit young man is holding a gray-muzzled old-timer. I can’t find the darn things…

24. Reblogged this on tekArtist and commented:

SO cute!

25. I feel your pain. My Cuddlers are at home too just waiting to be fed when I get home. All 3 greet me at the door (2 doggies and 1 kitty) I love them all bunches but when I scoop my Lil’ Bear (kitty) up and he starts purring, oh man, it’s the best feelin’ ever!!! The sound of unconditional love is the best! :)

26. One of my cats also has a stuffed toy which she carries around. But if she notices we are watching, she will put it down and walk nonchalantly away. Apparently it is a secret liaison.

27. Fird Birfle says:

“sadlier” = :)

28. Holy cow. That is just plain adorable.

29. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Something tells me neither one of these pals can be described as “long-lost,” though. ♥

30. Dolly, not Whitney!

31. Queen of Dork says:

Yo! Theresa! I agree…it’s adorable. But you cannot be ded yet because…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
    Queenie :)

32. THANKS QUEENIE! *grabs hands and jumps up and down hysterically*

33. This is just a beautiful post. Made me a little teary eyed too, profesoratrostle.

34. Yesyesyes…totally hopelessly completely ded of qte here!

35. “Sadlier” is my new favourite word! Thanks Ace!

36. Heh, Pepper announces she has brought us prey! She does her battle growl as she carries Puppy through the house

37. I’m cued! Cuted?.. Well, that!

38. I know just the ones you mean. I can’t find them either (and even if I did, I wouldn’t know how to post them here). :)

39. Two of my favorite things: cats and teddy bears! Hooray! This reminds me of a cool thing the Snuggle fabric softener people are doing on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Snuggle/app_359029980783748. If you upload a picture of yourself snuggling something, they will donate a Snuggle teddy bear to a child in need. And doesn’t everyone deserve a cuddly, snuggly, inanimate best friend?

40. profesoratrostle says:

Unnecessary. This is cute overload. Please don’t be negative.

41. Oh, yes, but of course, belphebe. My mistake!
    (And, Iiiiii will always love cuuuuuuuute!)

42. Love how Ace explained it. Sorry I was so cryptic before! ;)

43. I can’t type the words I said when the first pic came up because I’ll be in l’lounge. But that is so crazy adorable.

44. joools in PDX says:

I second that!

45. Before YouTube bans this video because of the music, here is my interpretation:

46. Fird Birfle says:

For the Grammar Geeks here at CO, I believe, that that term would be classified as an adverb.

*claps two dusty, dirty blackboard erasers together*

*sigh*

YES I’m aware that nowadays most people use powerpoint or whiteboards instead of blackboards…….

*rolls eyes*

47. seriously? maybe take a nap and read it again. i’se just joshin’!

48. It must be your hormones, to take what Sharpy said as a negative comment. Sheesh!

49. Well, really, the colors of the erasers & smudges are just reversed…