You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Shrimp

Found by Pee Wee Herman yay!

Comments

1. Theme from Jaws is no longer complete without the meow at the end!

2. The first time I watched I didn’t hear anything but thought, “The Theme from Jaws was made for this!” Then I turned my speakers way way up and sure enough! :)

3. Academy awards to all involved in the making of this film!!!!!!

4. fleurdamour says:

Pee Wee and shrimp – interesting correlation.

5. Fird Birfle says:

Mike — you have now progressed, BEYOND hitting HOME RUNS,
    to having won the entire baseball SERIES for 2012.

YAY turtle people, pee wee h. and youtube.

6. Where’s Quint when you need him?

7. Where was this adorbs vid shot (I mean, outside of the Big Woods)? Is that a red-eared slider? Was that shrimp previously frozen? Turtles eat cooked shrimp? Wha’? Who? Hm?

8. Two questions:
    1) who taught the turtle to bite on the beat?
    2) what is all the red in the water behind the turtle? (I think it’s fish, but it sure fits the Jaws theme as a blood trail!)

9. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Truly inspired!

10. What a nice little piece of film. Thanks for sharing.

11. Oh noes, CO is posting free prawn videos.

12. This is the best movie I have ever seen.

13. I was shocked to see a video featuring scampi-ly clad models on this site!

14. I’M NOT EVER GOING TO LET MY GRANDCHILDREN LOOK AT THIS SITE AGAIN. Oh wait… I don’t have grandchildren… carry on! ;)

15. I had no idea that turtles could be carnivores!!!

16. I wonder how much of that shrimp the turtle got to enjoy before he was set upon by the maurauding red koi ….

17. For 2, yep, they’re koi. Their color is too perfect for this!

18. Quite a few turtles and tortoises are omnivores. My Tortolla gets a pinky mouse once a week. In the wild they will often feed on grubs or worms (or water critters, if it’s an aquatic turtle) and the animal protein is a vital part of their diet. Tortolla has the same expression when he misses his treat too. He’ll look at me like, “Place that in my mouth, human.” He’s such a spoiled brat. ;-)

19. “A thousand shrimp went into the water, three hundred came out – the turtle took the rest.”

20. Pat Trenner says:

Thanks A LOT Pookie, you made me snort soda out my nose.

21. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Tortolla!!! You go, man!!!!

also YAY villyjean for the spoilage!!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh :)

23. Fird Birfle says:

Enquiring Minds want to know.

24. Kari Callin says:

Once again, the Turtle from the Black Lagoon emerges, searching for helpless prey, sinking quietly back into the depths with his hapless victim…..

25. His final exit just cracked me up

26. Hee!

27. The two of you have absolutely made my day.

28. That was so cool! How did turtle know the shrimp was there? Smell or sight?

29. Fird Birfle says:

I’m going to hope that Mr/ Ms Turtle is frequently offered the Catch of the Day,
    in this manner and so does this by habit.

30. ahahahaha this was really funny!

31. i love how after he goes back in, all the fish come to steal his food