Which One Is the Baby?

√ Lovable?
√ Squishy?
√ Cute?
√ Little?
√ In a baby seat?

It all checks out, Redditer Loka1408.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

I hope the hoomin bebeh is willing to share the spotlight with the puglet!

2. This may be the best thing I’ve ever seen. :D

3. PS: Hovertext. Whoa. Whew. *waving hands in front of face*

4. that pug is really cute, the other thing not so much :p

5. fleurdamour says:

It’s pretty clear who THINKS he’s a baby.

6. Kari Callin says:

Baby says “I snuggle the puggle!”

7. They’re twins, right?

8. As someone who works in an environment that is not infrequently suffused with the aroma of rancid diaper, I’m kind of gagging here.

9. *said with a French accent* ADORABLE!!!! One of the few odd pronunciations i remember from freshman high school French….the most accented letter is the second “A” and that tripped me up something fierce until I got it, now my brain blurts it out like tourette’s whenever something especially squee’worthy is witnessed.

10. Mom, did you have to bring it home? He’s drooling all over me and he doesn’t even have any fur!

11. Mom, did you have to bring it home? He’s drooling all over me and he doesn’t even have any fur!

12. Those hairless cats are pretty awesome, but otherwise why would anybody want a pet with no fur?

13. √ Chubbular

14. if you’d named him Christopher Lord Frost then he could be…cute Topher Lord…

15. Fird Birfle says:

skippymom, based on your skillful use of triple negative terms for a positive (“I’m accustomed to these odors”), I want to let you know that you would probably be an awesome, skilled lobbyist or diplomat.

16. Fird Birfle says:

*Leslie pulls out the smelling salts at the sight of the amateur homo sapiens sample*

17. Martha in Washington says:

Happy Hoomin :)
    Pouty Puggle :(

18. I just LOVE the expression on the baby’s face! Spectacular eyebrows and I love the arm draped over his best buddy. Very sweet. :)

19. Well hello Mod Lounge! It’s been a while. I see you’ve redecorated! Now there are two of everything…Meg must have added new furniture for her new little ones… I think I’ll settle into this comfy chaise longue and have a gimlet while I wait for the Mods to determine which of the words I typed was illegal…

20. *headsmack*

21. Crab puff?

22. I want to squeeze both of their Cheeks! The chubbular fantasticness of this pic is awesome :)

23. I know who’s the baby, and I know whom I’d rather hug. Not necessarily the same.

24. Ooooh, don’t mind if I do! Thank you Theresa!

25. Hooman pugholder is quite cute too. At least in my humble opinion. Then again, I’m partial to all babies – in the case of humans, all up to 3 years of age, and males, after the age of 19… ;)

26. They are both equally adorable. And squishable.

27. That’s all kinds of adorable including the expression on each face! And when I look at the pic I keep hearing the theme from “The Courtship of Eddie’s Father” in my head.
    *People let me tell ‘ya ’bout my best friend…..*

28. yep, i’ll take the four-legged one. you can put him/her in a crate for a time-out, and no one calls social services :) love, a pug mum.

29. My thoughts, exacamente!

30. You just KNOW that pug’s thinking, “Dude, I was here first…”

31. Oh Lawd. That pug is giving his best sexy, sweet eyes look! And doing a helluva job too, I might add. I am a total sucker for sexy, sweet eyes. It’s Kryptonite to my will power.

Baby seat-stealing-Pug FTW!

32. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Hooman pugholder. HA! HAHA! I like that.

33. bookmonstercats says:

Non identical, though :)

34. bookmonstercats says:

Agreed, Auntie. The baby’s smile is fantastico. Whose wouldn’t be, having a pug for a teddy bear?

*pouting at the thought that I had to make do with a battered (but much loved) panda cuddly toy instead of a pug*

35. I want to snuggle with both of them. ♥♥♥

36. The pug is the cutest one in the picture.

37. Non identical because of two different dads. I ran into the mother the other day at the grocery store. She was a real B….., a real B…., a real bbbb Barker. Dang this keyboard has a stutter that is going to get me into trouble one day.

38. That “stutter” is an amazing portrayal of Porky Pig!

39. Best friends for life! My two puggies love, love, love our new grandson. They think toesies are the best things to lick and makes grandson giggle. They are great entertainers for him too. My sweet girl pug will watch over him and never leaves his side. Sweet.

40. Side note: Didn’t they recall those Bumbos?

41. You’re doing your grandson a huge favor by introducing him to doglets at an early age. It really is the sweetest thing and I bet he’ll grow into a wonderful man, at least in part, because of that.

42. As much as I love animals, there is also something very special about a happy hoomin babeh!

43. Yes especially alond side a special animal friend!!

44. ALONG, beside, with etc…. a special animal friend!!!

45. Don’t worry hun. Give it 40 years and there will be fur growing out of every nook and cranny.

46. Note that puglet is taking up like 2/3 of the swing and hooman is shoved in the corner (but does not appear to be in the least bit concerned by this). Only by looking supremely cute and cuddly to bebeh is he probably allowed to get away with such blatant swing hogging.

47. As much as I love babies, I have to admit the pug has managed to outcute the little one. That’s, like, the perfect pug expression.

48. Southern Fried Pugs says:

FYI, those vibratey baby chairs are awesome for pug puppies too. Puts them right to sleep.

49. thanx for the puglet-insomnia tip ;)