It’s Cute Overload’s Birthday Today!

Cute Overload turns 29 today (In Internet years.)

Don’t be disappointed…

Celebrate good times. Come on!

Yanhg, yanhg, yanhg:

3_2
850411-R1-050-23A_018
Happy Birthday Dear Meggie
pinky and little G partying
0606 I
l_3ba30ce91aa94c64996997750ef36e81
It seems like only yesterday you were a sweet, young blog, with less than a 9000 posts. Ahn.

Comments

1. Happy, happy birthday, CO! And many more!

2. Happiest of birthdays, CO! Thanks for all of the cute!!

3. And it looks so YOUNG. Thanks thanks thanks for gracing the universe with your presence, CO. You save me on a daily basis.

4. Wow, C.O. had a serious case of B.O.* today! Ah, I love the smell of birthday candles in the morning! It smells like… cake.

*birthday overload

5. Happy birthday, and thanks for all the hamsters.

6. and kittehs and puppehs… and all the cute animals I’d never even heard of before!

7. I can’t believe I share my birthday with CO. Way cooler than sharing it with any popstar, moviestar or president!

8. happpy birthday. i could not go through my day without you. thanks a bunch.

9. Happy Birfday, CO!! Thank you for introducing me to bebbeh sloths and wombats, Bea and Maru, Teddy Bear and Winston. Too bad Meg didn’t time the twins’ birth to coincide with the CO anniversary. Such poor planning! :)

10. Hippo Birdy to Ewe! CO has made my day on more than one occasion, and I thank you from the bottom of my <3!

11. As my nephew would sing it (ahem!):

Apio verde puyú
    Apio verde puyú
    Apio verde, apio verde
    Apio verde puyúuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(Yeah, he’s at that age…)

Best wishes, CO, and thanks for all the Qte!

12. Happiest of birthdays to you C.O.!!

13. Happy Hatching Day, CO! :lol:

14. I love how he launches into “Heeyyyy good lookin’, whaaaatcha got cookin'” at the very end. :)

15. Many happy returns of the day, CO!

16. In Polish we would wish the birthday girl or boy, “Sto Lat!” which translates loosely into “May you live 100 years!” Congrats, CO, and may you live 100 years!

17. Reblogged this on igatherum and commented:
    o i m 2 scent-e-mental

18. had to comment on this, too fun to realize cuteoverload has a birthday is the day after mine

19. Hello, Please could you stop sending me emails? Thank you :)

20. poo, meant on

21. Happy birthday!!! :D

22. Happy birfday CO! Many many many more

23. Happy Birthday CO! You’re looking so CUTE in your old age! ;) It’s my birthday too so I was very happy to see that we share a special day. A very happy EHN and CRONSCHE to us both! ;)

24. happy berfday to CO! (and to Meg’s new babes!)
    i’m proud to have been a hopeless addict since CO herself was a just a few months old…my does time fly…

25. HOORAY!!! *throws confetti*

26. janet abbott says:

The Best B’day and thanks for brightening every day!

27. HAPPY BURDAY CO!!!!!

28. Wow, Happy Birthday from the great state of NC…..you don’t look a day over 28!!! Keep up the good work at CO!! Many, many, many thanks and congrats!!!!!!!! :)

29. Happy birthday C.O. You’re only 29?
    Ha! You’re still a sping chicken!
    Wich remids me, we haven’t seen a lot of chicken latetly on C.O. :lol:

30. *shudder*

31. Happiest of Birthdays, CO! Thank you for all the Aws, Smiles, Giggles, Chuckles, Chortles and Guffaws :~)

32. All of these cuties in party hats remind me of my ALL-TIME favorite party animal, Jay the Papillon. How can it be a CO b’day party without Jay?!?

33. They told me there’s cake in Conf 12A? Yum, is that vanilla buttercream? Can I have a corner piece, just a teensy one?

34. Oh, Happy Birthday, Stine :D

35. Oh, Happy Birthday, Tracy VGK :D

36. AWW :D Happy Birthday, CuteOverload :D

I so want to snorgle those four little kitties on my Birthday which is on January 3rd :D

37. Beth Shrout says:

Happy Birthday to the gang that makes me happy every day!

38. Happy Birthday C O !! Did somebody say pot luck birthday party in the mod lounge after work ? WHOO HOO !!! I’m not in the studio today so I’ll get an early start on the decorations ! Uh…who put the disco balls away after the last party & which closet are they in ?

39. Happy birthday, CO!! Here’s to many more :)

40. HAPPY BERFDAY CO!!!

41. *HappyDancing* Hey! CO’s Birfday is the day before MY birfday! *waves pompoms, throws handsful of glitter*

42. So, Theresa, are you indicating that tomorrow is your birthday?? Can we play a guessing game as to how old you are going to be?

43. Happy Birthday, Dear CuteOverload, and thanks for all the joy you bring to everybody’s heart. <3

44. Happy Burfday Cute Overload – you make me smile every day!

45. BEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

46. My body or my mind? :P

47. Darling, we already know that your mind is four years old.
    I’m guessing the rest of you somewhere in the late thirties?

48. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Happy birthday CO, and thanks for the squees!

49. What’s an innernet year?

50. I have one complaint…I took today’s calendar page, scanned it to my email, and sent it to my boss (he works in another state)…I was NOT granted a free day off. :(

Happy Birthday, anyway. It’s a good time of year for a birthday. Mine’s next week :)

51. Cute Overload! I’m 29 today too (but in human years)! Today’s calendar page gave me a super big smile – I was all “How did the Overlords know?” Happy birthday to you and thanks for the always squee-worthy site!

52. Happy B-day CO!
    I just love the hamster with hamster-size cake :D Awww

53. Pah-sickey!

54. Happy Busday everyone!

55. bookmonstercats says:

Wot? Theresa’s a mere baby?

Pah-sickey indeed.

Happy birfday, T.

56. bookmonstercats says:

Indeedy!! Happy birthday anyway, CO, and thanks for all the Qte.

57. I am one day older than CO! 1983 was a good year, wasn’t it?

58. Happy Birthday, CO! (My birthday greetings are always late…sorry!) Thanks for being a bright spot in so many lives, mine included!

59. The kielbasa cake is awesome!

60. Happy Birthday dear Cute Overload!! Coming to this site is always pure joy.

61. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE OVERLOAD!! You are definitely THE BEST website EVER!! You put a smile on my face every day no matter what crazy chaos is going on around me!! xoxoxoxo

62. Modish Claws says:

Happy birthday!,,

63. That page didn’t work for me either! :-)

64. I haven’t been on this site in years and funnily the very last photo of the tortoise I submitted years ago! lol! What a pleasant surprise.