Mom Taxi: Be Vewwy Vewwy Qui-eet!

(Shhhhhh! Ah’m hopin’ this hoomin doesn’t know I am hitchin’ a ride on her neck….)

Tackled_Parsley is the one who Reddit. See more Mom taxis here, here and here!

Comments

1. Those two are so are so cute they must be twins.

2. Now THAT’S a hair clip I could live with !!!

3. can you imagine how squee-worthy it must be to feel those teensy little handsies hanging onto you? squeeeeee!!!

4. I demand a hand-hance.

5. fleurdamour says:

Her marsupial hirsute ponytail

6. fleurdamour says:

It’s literally a ponytail holder.

7. The Original Jane says:

Is it a marmoset or what?

8. Looks like a slllloooooowwww loris. :3

9. If she doesn’t suspect she has a little passenger, she won’t notice when I pop it in my mouf. :P

10. Now that a reason I agree with to not cut my hair!

11. These clips have gotten so life like. Remember when they looked like this?

12. He is cute :)

13. I could handle a face-hance for better contemplation of da cte! :-)

14. But you will notice if it poops in your mouf

15. There’s something missing form this conversation. *Looks around. *Where’s Skippymom?

16. Checks hair in mirror. :( No adorable hitchhiken’ hairclip. Barooo.

17. The Original Jane says:

If it’s a slow loris, it must be a baby. Very cute.

18. Awww… you need a taxi, little guy? You don’t have to sneak around. I’ll ferry you free of charge. *offers empty neck*

19. Kari Callin says:

“Maybe it’s a tumor?”
    ” It’s not a tu-mah!”

20. world’s smallest hairdresser

21. Indeed (yeuch)!

22. It is a travel-sized massage therapist!

23. Ah, so teensy. I wanna carry it around all day and when I’m sad, just look at that face. Who needs therapy? All I want are tiny animals.

24. Oh man, I only just got my soul back from when it was eeted by a soul-sucking-sealio. Now this little lorris dude has sucked it in with his eyes!

25. Is that a Kling-on? It surely looks furryious

26. Womble girl says:

What about a teeny fuzzy earsie-hence? Pleeeeease?

27. Whatever it is, I’ll take two, please.

28. Fird Birfle says:

skippymom is under the “dancing” turtle/ tortoise, describing how a turtle/ tortoise peed all over her ….

29. lol to the l!

30. Pandanonymous says:

Adorable pic. That is a slow loris. If you read the reddit entry, that woman works for a rescue organization and the slow loris pictured is an orphan. That’s what makes this pic ‘ok’. Slow lorises often featured in home-videos and at-home pics are nocturnal primates that should never be pets. The illegal exotic pet trade is destroying the species. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_loris#Conservation