Jump! For My Love!

Or just roll and bark and generally have the best time of your life.

Please enjoy Mudd the Wonder Dog presented by stormy050607 and sent in by Buzzy.

Comments

1. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Isn’t wimp.com a great source??!! I love them/it.

2. That is one awesome dog!

3. Perfect 10s from all the judges for the shoulder rolls!

4. NO WAY!!! That is flat out fantastic. I especially love the standing roll at 1:11. Mudd is having so much fun!!!

5. Sasha's Mum says:

“Good boy, Mudd.” And good hoomins too!

6. Now THAT is how to love your dog. Safety net and all. Good hoomins, here are your treats.

7. i too admired the net. when i wasn’t peeing myself laughing.

8. I’ve seen dogs jump on trampoline before but I’ve never one do a front somersault.
    He looks so happy!

9. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

Ok, I’ve always been skeptical of “dogs-on-trampolines” videos, thinking it was owners doing it for their own aggrandizement, but this crazy guy looks like he’s truly enjoying himself!

10. In most of the dogs on trampoline vidoes I have seen, the dogs aren’t really heavy enough to get a good bounce,. I guess bulldogs are built SOLID.

11. Soooooo happy! I want to bounce, too!

12. Fleurdamour says:

First dog on the moon!

13. twoshortpants says:

So! Much Fun! Is this a bulldog/boxer mix, mayhaps?

14. Practicing the stop, drop and roll technique. He’ll be well prepared in a fire!

15. Dogs just wanna have fun! And they sure know how.

16. Oh, Mudd. I didn’t think I could manage a smile today, but you put a huge one on my face. Thank you!!

17. They see me rollin – they lovin.

18. One of the most joyful things I’ve ever seen. That boy is havin’ a blast!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

LOVE his upside-down moves!!!

20. Go Mudd! It’s yo burfday!

21. happy dog!

But I had to wonder what good is a fence if you don’t make it meet the fence on the side? Maybe the bulldog is too solid to fit through the gap?

22. Maybe Mudd’s women put together trampoline for him? Unless they were confused….

23. Lauren in Georgia says:

My kitten gets on the mini trampoline with me – I don’t get much of a work out – but I laugh a lot.

24. Womble girl says:

The way this pooch is throwing himself around, he probably needs the net!

25. WIN!

26. kibblenibble says:

Yay! Happy, happy, happy! :-D

27. Wow, that goggie is havin’ the time of his life. Go, Mudd!

28. This isn’t that same crazy bulldog that wanted to drag the pool in the house is it?

29. “Norman, coordinate.” I love that episode!!

30. Coolest dog ever!

31. No, Gus..noooooooooooooo!

32. I also have an english bulldog..they’re so funny!