Reddi-Made Dessert

Cream Puff?

Choux Swans with Créme Chantilly?

Fluffy maa-aa-shmaa-aa-llow cream?

Or, whipped cream straight out of the can? Well, it’s quicker!

Let’s combine all of the above and call it Pufftillymallow Whip. Doesn’t that sound delicious, Reddit user JGState1BuzzfeedJean Winters OlkonenEveryone Deserves Dessert?

1. Oh Lordy, my dogs would die of pure happiness if I ever did that. And I thought MY guys were spoiled. Loff eet! :)

2. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle* and so now you DON”T think yer guys are spoilt???

I know that whenever I have any pet, outside of the whole “hovering over humans in the kitchen/ dining room table” category (on which topic I tend toward Calvinist opinions), I yearn to achieve the Award for Most Badly Spoilt Pet and Highest Preventive Medical Care Veterinary Bills for the year.

A Sucker? What’s THAT mean???

3. Fird Birfle says:

ps: I do give my critters TREATS, but just not during people meals !!!!

4. Calvinist, as in Calvin and Hobbes? (just messing with you)
    So you probably wouldn’t enjoy dinner at my house, where Francesco is allowed to lick my plate while I am eating.

5. Fird Birfle says:

— er — well, um….see ….

6. Fird Birfle says:

If, by “while I am eating”,
    you actually MEAN that you put your plate on the floor, after the entire dinner table has been cleared ….then YES, of COURSE I would enjoy that !!!!

I’m not sure whether this was an Edict from il pape (lower case) or
    from mamacita …but while Skipper got lots of yummies, it WASNT
    done from the dinner plate

7. I do this, but by the FAR more refined method of squirting the whipped cream onto my finger for my doggeh to lap up.

8. I can see that got class with a capital C (wink)

9. I do it the “dignified” way, too. Or a squirt in the bowl: I gotta try that direct can in mouth way, tho. Pups would REALLY love me, then!

Shouldn’t that be the new ad for Reddi-whip, too? It’d be a flyin’ awf the shelves!

10. Check out the other dog’s anticipation.

11. That’s the best part of the photo!

& hahahaah I like the guy in the background licking his chops :D

13. That guy is my favorite! Isn’t it nice that EVERYONE loves whipped cream straight from the can.

14. phred's mom says:

The only way to go, especially on a bad day.
    Tastes best this way, doesn’t it!?!

15. I have one very like the top photo, the little white fluffy thing…gorgeous dog!

16. Oh, please give us s’mores!

17. Blue Footed Booby says:

Those dogs are the very definitions of joy and anticipation.

18. Fird Birfle says:

Here ya go, BFB :)

ANOTHER very definition of ….anticipation.

Also: have you ever seen/ heard the ketchup comm.?? Poss. Heinz, 1970s, used this song (you know, the ketchup stays up inside the bottle for too long…)

19. My brother once squirted canned whipped cream straight up his nose by accident. It was wicked funny.

20. Shall I make some crude pun in response to this? No, I think snot.

21. Fird Birfle says:

*shakes pompoms, in appreciation, both
    of 260’s amazing skillz and of an occ. punny restraint too-hoo *

22. I love how the dog in the background is waiting politely for his turn, must be a Canadian dog. ;-)

23. I thought he had already had some, since it looks like he’s licking his chops… ;)

24. Look like it’s an older dog, too, so maybe he’s used to being patient and waiting for the pushy younger pup. :D

25. songbirdnurse says:

Nope. He’s just a typical Golden Retriever….they’re patient by nature! :-)

26. Fird Birfle says:

*begins stomping around immaturely and muttering “I WANNA bebbeh lambie-poo”*

27. I KNEW if I kept scrolling down I would eventually get to a post where you pouted about no lammie-poos! :-) *pouts and stomps in solidarity with Fird*

28. Fird Birfle says:

*YAY for lambie-poo Solidarity and for 6rabbits*

29. Fird Birfle says:

oops!! YAY of course for the Amazing 260 and the lemon baaaaahrs!!!

(sorry. I’m reading CO during my first hour of being semi-conscious today.
    Here in Fla it JUST now became 7 am)

30. That little lambie-poo looks a little sour. Maybe he has been eating lemon baaaahrs?

31. Fird Birfle says:

*tears off to the local store to get powdered sugar for lambie-poo*

32. LOL at the hover text over the whip cream dogs!

33. I really *truly* want to try the Reddi-Whip can with my cats now!

34. So now we have dogs hooked on sugar and nitrous oxide?

35. And where did you think laughing hyenas come from?

36. Fird Birfle says:

from MOMMY laughing (or groaning) hyenas???

37. p.s. the nitrous thing is what my brother was trying to do, but he pressed too hard, resulting in nostril full of whipped cream.

38. *snerk*

shoulda been filming it :)

39. I should perhaps add that this is what he would do when he came from boarding school on the weekends. He would go into my grandmother’s kitchen and straight for the whipped cream can. To my knowledge he does not indulge in this as an adult.

40. Mary (the first) says:

I just hope the hoomins keep the whipped cream can for doggehs separate from the one for hoomins. Cuz that dogged is totally licking on the nozzle, there.

41. Fird Birfle says:

I thought the xact same thing however if there are no absolute harmful fx on doggehs, I support Hoomans who make their doggehs quite Happeh.

Not to the point of crap behavior on the part of the doggeh. But YAY for
    some (moderate) fun indulgence!!!