The Continuing Adventures of Max Stubbular

When we last checked in on our hero, The Maxster was taking a nap. In today’s edition…….Max goes for a walk.

Stay tuned for more in The Continuing Adventures of Max Stubbular!

1. O Max, may the wonders of your accomplishments never cease!!! :roll:

2. I wish my life were half as interesting as his.

3. Martha in Washington says:

You people are going to force me to go out and get a Corgi, aren’t you?! Cuteness inside of cuteness wrapped in cuteness!

4. Corgis are ridiculous.

(And I would never give mine up for a bazillion dollars, cause it’s the best kind of crazy)

5. all corgis are, naturally, teh cute

but this one, if un-corgified, and made into a big doggie, would probably still be teh cute

he reminds me of murray from mad about you

6. And by “take it all in” you mean that I should scoop Max up and stuff heem in my mouf, right?

7. sabrina rose says:

Nothing more adorable than a baby Corgi! Why wouldn’t we all wish to hang onto every moment of your daily activities? Do walk over to my house for a peanut butter biscuit and some squirrel chasing!

8. I very much would like to see Mr. Stubbular in a bow tie.

9. Oh yeah?

10. so dapper!

11. *raising hand* I second this. A bow tie is the sexiest accessory there is. Not that I, um, take an interest in doggies in that way, er… *backing away slowly*

12. fleurdamour says:

With a bow tie, he’ll look like Dogtor Who!

13. Martha in Washington says:

Cause bowties are cool!

14. Max Stubbular…Super sexy spy guy extraordinaire!

15. I would love to have a corgi but I was told that they have a very strong herding instinc and I doubt very much if my 4 cats would appreciate that.

16. Not always – many Corgis love cats! And not to herd. They are a great combo. I always said my Corgis were very cat-like dogs. They give you space and lick their paws…..

17. fleurdamour says:

But think of the entertainment possibilities!

18. I shall always remember my neighbor’s corgi, herding 4 greyhound rescues about their backyard. Entertaining? Hilarious!!

19. I had a professor in school whose corgi had a litter, and she brought in a pup one day and set it on her desk while she lectured, as if we were supposed to pay attention to anything she had to say. As if I remember anything else about that class!

20. fleurdamour says:

Was it a psychology professor, by chance?

21. I’m an avid fan of the Max Stubbular show. Can’t wait for the next ep!

22. O!

23. Looking forward to the “ears popping up” episode.

24. But eet ez teh floppy earsies dat make me swoooooooooon! *dramatic faint*

25. Me too, 6wabbits: floppy earsies=fainting spell.

26. Womble girl says:

Me three!

27. I love ears down… and then one up and one down… that lasts about a day and then it’s all over. Hopefully they’ll catch that on film for us rabid fans (oops, I guess I shouldn’t say “rabid” here, huh?)

28. I wish I could think of something clever or puntastic but alas, all I can think of is BOOP!!! :)

29. Max- a-ah – saviour of the universe
    Stub – a-ah – he’ll save everyone of us
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Max – a-ah – he’s a miracle
    Stub- a-ah – king of the impossible

He’s for everyone of us
    Stand for everyone of us
    He’ll save with a mighty hand
    Every man every woman
    Every child – with a mighty Stub

Max – a-ah
    Stub – a-ah – he’ll save everyone of us

Just a Corg,
    With a man’s courage
    He knows nothing but a pup
    But he can never fail
    No one but the pure in heart
    May find the golden grail
    Oh oh – oh oh