Goot EEEEEEEEEV-ening…

The master will be so thrilled to see you (eh-heh, eh-heh)… We hardly ever get visitors anymore, unless they’re waving pitchforks and torches (eh-heh, eh-heh). Now, what kind of cookies did you say you were selling?

Via Anthony Guajardo on Tumblr.

1. Come in please, my name is pronounced EYE-gore, Doctor Frankensteen will receive you in the laboratory. Walk this way.

2. No, no. This way!

3. (munches popcorn waiting for the ‘hump’ joke)

4. Fird Birfle says:

*obliges blair*

Frahnkensteen: “Wot’s that hump??” Eye-gore: “WOT hump??”

5. Tallest. Chihuahua. Ever.

(That is a Chihuahua, isn’t is?)

6. Ugh. “Isn’t IT?”

7. I believe it is. Some of them do have fairly long legs but still… :)

For purposes of full disclosure, I must admit that chis are just about my favorite breed of dog. And I was basically a medium-to-big breed person before my fur angel, Lily, pranced into my life.

8. fleurdamour says:

It’s a Chi-raffe.

9. Two great puns. Now I want to illustrate a chi-raffe for deviantART.

10. fleurdamour says:

High Chihuahua!

11. -clap clap clap-

12. fleurdamour says:

He’s also an O Hai Chihuahua.

13. Pooch looks so tickled by his elevated perspective. * chuckle *

Poor Peter Lorre, man’s become a cariacture for Halloween. My favorite performance by him has to be M.

14. He delivers a very strong performance in M. He played the villain in so many movie but he could also do comedy I loved him in Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant and Raymond Massey.

15. If I am ever owned by a pug dog, his name will be Laszlo for Mr. Lorre (his birth name was Laszlo Lowenstein).

16. Fird Birfle says:

That dogue *DOES* in fact, resemble Mr. Lorre 111

And I’ll add to the film series by recommending something Bogart-y. It’s one of the best of the classic early “Film[s] Noir[s]” black/white …..

The Maltese Falcon.
    (the GOOD version, with Bogart & with Mary Astor, 1941; there are a couple of others and something called the Black Bird; about which the NYT is not so kind …)

Not only does this gem feature Mr. Lorre, but the origins of the story were a Dashiell Hammet novel AND it was (acc to a NY TImes article) the directorial DEBUT (he had previously done screenwriting) for none other than the great John Huston.

NOTE: This is one that gets better & better if you are attentive to its details, rather than a drunk slumber party film.
    JUST when you THINK you’ve got it figgered out, a few last twists turn up around the next corner …….

17. Chihuahua on stilts?

18. He looks like me when someone tries to drag me out into the sun on Sunday morning. “Need… to… sleep… in… sun… too… bright…”

19. As a friend once told me, “Vampires need not apply.”

20. Riff-Raff? Is that you?

21. He reminds me of Count Blood Count from Bugs Bunny when he had the tiny bat head.

22. “Herrrrooooww to you too…….”;
    Erm,…..”sounds like eerie organ music coming from inside……”; Gulp, Eeeep……!
    “Ummm;…..we’re selling Skout cookies, but….” *turns around*……
    “Looks like the whole troop has run off…..” :shock:

23. “Help me with the bags.”
    “Okay, you take the blonde. I’ll take the one in the turban.”

24. So many great lines in that movie! Roll, roll, roll in the hay!

25. Fird Birfle says:

“zeeeee hay” :)

26. Fird Birfle says:

to Rosemary: if you please, one slight dialect adjustment??
    The WOID is “TOIban” !!!:)

27. Ahh, chihuahuas of the night! What music they make! :-D

28. I think he could be the doordog for Castle Heterodyne.

29. LOVE it. Made me burst out laughing.

30. Ditto here, great pic and headline!!

31. oh goodness, this little tall boy is like a muppet!