Cup Of Disapproval, Anyone?

I’ll have two buns to go, please.

Comments

1. So reminds me of:

2. *rushes to kitchen cupboard* There are NO anerable babeh buns in MY coffee cups! *pouts like a 2-yr-old*

3. I have two cute baby bunnies but they won’t sit in cups. They are actually about 4 months old. I have a big adult bunny who would probably do it, if I can find a big enough cup….

4. Fird Birfle says:

*assists 6rabbits in her (?) pouting*

*stomps around*

5. Fird Birfle says:

I approve of the disapproval here.

Also of the yaller gingham.

6. I’ll take the one sprinkled with extra cinnamon. Thankyouverymuch.
    *Pops bun in mowf, runs.*

7. Nothing like a couple Hot Cross Buns in the morning. *snerk*

8. My oh my……the desirableness is overwhelming me.

9. fleurdamour says:

One Thumper two?

10. fleurdamour says:

You’re tea-witterpated!

11. And if THAT adorabuhlness wasn’t enough, look at the wittle paw paws sticking over the cup on the bun on right. I bet those ears are so delectable. Sir bunlet, may I have a taste?

12. “One Thumper two?” BRAVO!!! And it actually took me a minute to get it. Sigh. Qteness done fried me brain.

13. Update of a classic cartoon: Mugs Bunny

14. Too adorable for words. Apparent from those words, that I just wrote.

15. [jealous!]

16. Can I have my cup of bun with extra nose boops, please? *boop!*

17. I like my women like I like my coffee: completely disdainful of my very existence.

18. Golf clap.

19. I thought you might say hot and bitter.

20. HAW!

21. Womble girl says:

Two. Definitely two.

22. Do you remember those GIANT, somewhat boob-like cappucino cups they at at Central Perk on Friends? One of those might work, I think.

23. cinnamon buns

24. warrior rabbit says:

For the rabbiteers out there, the San Diego Bunnyfest (last Sunday) featured some vendors with interesting things that I like to share with my fellow lagomorphic slaves. Bunnyoga.com features the cutest yoga poses ever (they auctioned off a print), and I bought too many shirts from bunny-whipped.com. With the CO calendar, great stocking stuffers. Heh. :)

25. (yes, I am a “her” :-) )

26. Fird Birfle says: