Toasted Bunneh

Introducing George The Bunneh. Sender-Inner Noelle S says, “My pet bunny George is either laying around or looking for me (when I leave my desk)!”

Make sure he gets a hot toddy before bedtime, Noelle. Wait, it looks like it’s already bedtime!

[We like George a lot.]

Comments

1. Oh, yes we do!

2. gail pierson (bunny) says:

I’ll have an order of “Hot Cross Buns”! :)

3. That bun is so relaxed I wasn’t sure which end was which for a second. He was just a fuzz blur on a fuzzy mat.

4. Perfectly toasted golden bunny. Slathers on the butter and honey and nom nom noms the bunny tummy.

5. OMG that is the cutest pic!!!

more george please!

6. Looks like he’s posing for Playgirl (Playbun?) in front of that fire. :)

7. “I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George!”

8. I had a beautiful orange bun called George in my youth. I love you, rabbits!

9. Wow, that is cute.

10. He is clearly exhausted from disapproving of everything…. :D

11. LOL!

12. Did the bun drag the rug from the bathroom because he disapproves of the cold hardwood floors?

13. Alice Shortcake says:

One of Our Bunny Slippers is Missing!

14. Autumnal chill is setting in, so I’d -love- to lie down with a bun in front of a nice warm fire!

15. He looks more relaxed than a CAT. I didn’t think that was possible.

16. Martha in Washington says:

That is where I want to be…with rug, fire and bun.

17. Nice hareskin rug you got there.

18. Is it an Aubunsson?

19. My Bun adopted my biggest scatter cushion and took up the whole fireplace!

20. :-D

21. My first bunneh (grey and white mini-lop) loved to lay on the hearth in front of the fire. She seemed to think it was designed for her! Even during warm months she’d still stretch out on the bricks in a possessive way. :-)

22. About to say, does Hef know about this?

23. Carla Oliveira says:

Omg! George must be my Daisy’s twin!!! I thought that was my bunny, but then I realized I don’t have a fireplace or a blue bath rug. Lol

24. Sooooo jealous! Cutest thing ever.

25. Adorable! (But where are you that it’s cold enough for a fireplace already?)

26. I would be more than happy to take the place of that rug. Never have had the pleasure of getting bunny snuggles :’-(.

27. Teh bunneh doesn’t look very cross to me….

28. Rachael- I think you’re on to something: “Playbun” I’d buy it!

29. Rachael- Methinks you’re onto something: “Playbun” Now who wouldn’t buy that? George is obviously cover material.

30. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

Totally. This is the coziest picture ever. A cozy fire, a super soft rug & bunny fluff. I can hear the bun snoring right now.

31. Fird Birfle says:

32. And beautiful hardwood floors they are!

33. If the fire gets out of control, we might have a bunnson burner.

34. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I believe in fire at midnight
    When the dogs have all been fed
    A golden toddy on the mantel
    A broken gun beneath the bed
    Silken mist outside the window
    Frogs and newts slip in the dark
    Too much hurry ruins the body
    I’ll sit here and fan the spark
    Kindled by the dying embers of another working day
    Go upstairs, take off your makeup
    Fold your clothes neatly away
    Me, I’ll sit and write this love song
    As I all too seldom do
    Build a little fire this midnight
    It’s good to be back home with you

–Jethro Tull

35. More George please!

36. B. Flamingo says:

almost looks like a bun in the oven