Mochi The Buddha Kitteh

It seems that Mochi the Buddha Kitteh has wanted to sit up (or slouch up) like a hoomin does, ever since she was a wee little one. (And here I thought “Mochi” were those little ice cream ball things you get at Safeway.) We also get a peek here at her bebeh kitteh, Marshmallow.

Fave Frame™: Will you look at this! Mochi pulling a “Maru!”

Many thanks to SweetFurx4!

Comments

1. OH. MY. DED.

2. fleurdamour says:

I want some hot chocokit so I, too, can have a Marshmallow.

3. OH MY Cat Godness.
    I just can’t stand the cute.
    It’s It’s It’s forcing me to do my Happy Chicken Dance. Make the cuteness stop……
    Dance tap tap tappity dance dance dance twirl slide dance dance dance.

4. :-)

5. AWW :D What a pair of cuties :D

6. Teresa in NC says:

Oh for heaven’s sake –

Can this possibly get any cuter?

Fuzzy kitty sitting pretty with a Mini-Me –

In a freakin’ PINK CADILLAC!

7. Buddah mama is always ready to offer lunch.

8. My kids SOOOOOOOOOOO need that Caddy !

9. Qte to the Nth degree:
    and even cuter than that; and even cuter than that; and even cuter than that;
    ‘K: I Stop Naow…..!!!! :shock:

10. I did a search for “cadillac cat”and “pink cadillac cat” will give results for where to buy one.

11. *speschless* :o

12. can’t spel eeether

13. I dear lord, my head has asploded into a pile of melted marshmallows. Someone come and make some smores.

14. eek, notice the license plate??? Meow!

15. Sitting up like that is handy for nursing. She can watch TV at the same time.

16. How does she know where her own floof ends and her baby’s begins?

17. Oh lordy, How do the humans get anything done in that house with these two being so impossibly adorable all the time?!?! The giraffe pillow, the hilarious sitting position, the sweetest little fluffball baby, the peenk car, the licks. Oh my heavens, this is Defcon Level Cuteness. Holy smokes.

18. Fird Birfle says:

comme c’est intelligent, ca !!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

huu kan??? Knot miiii.

20. Fird Birfle says:
  21. Fird Birfle says:

Not that ennybuddy prolly keers ’bout origins info, around these reedeeculously worship-worthy fluffballs o’ kittyness, but here goes, from my Geekiness Files:

if I’m not entirely mistaken,

‘way back in the Pleistocene Era, when Japan was still hurtin’ from the events of the 1940s & the 1950’s …before there were warehouse-sized refrigerators with ice-cream novelties in American grocery stores ….

possibly the term (or some similar term) “mochi” in Japanese restaurants or homes might have used to refer to soft, floofy white riceballs (not like hard crunchy healthy ricecakes that have no taste) which were popular and allegedly yummy.

And THEN somebody decided to call ice cream novelties “mochi”.

Signed,
    Back when WE lived in Japan, everybody was still grateful, to be offered dirt to eat.

Harrumph.

22. Fird Birfle says:

I THINK that you might mean, “mee-YOW!!!”

*cue the cheesy music (that people tell me) is always used in p0rn0graphic philms*

23. Fird Birfle says:

*pulls out the HK Defibrithingamajigg*

*applies Duct Tape to the broken section on the cables*

*attempts to revive hilz*

24. Fird Birfle says:

nice muuves, StC :)

25. I wonder if I get get a queen sized giraffe bed?

26. Love the Golden Buddha Eyes!

27. “Bring my Solo and the wookie!”

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

28. My blood sugar just went of the charts, lol!!!

29. It took me quite a while to figure out that there wasn’t another kitten with Mochi before the little guy (gal?) ambled over to her. It was just a furry blur, guess she was just licking her leg.

30. You had dirt!? We would have been happy to eat dirt. We only had the lint from dirt to eat!

31. Alice Shortcake says:

That’s exactly what I thought. Surely it’s only a matter of time before every nursing cat with access to a computer will be following Mochi’s example!

32. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

No no..a Pink CAT-illac. I want to know, where on earth did they get that? I wanna get one for my Mom’s cat.

33. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

34. yep. that pretty much sums it up…. :)

35. Oh man, my first thought was: I have to find one of those giraffe pillows, and then I saw the peenk Cat-illac! [ded]

36. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Yeah, I was thinking that “mochi” were those delicious soft floofy riceballs that I get at the Asian supermarket, usually with sweet red bean paste in the middle. I had no idea there was an ice cream form!

37. Let me know if you find one! That thing is AWESOME!

38. Looks an awful lot like New Year’s mochi :D http://www.flickr.com/photos/mumblion/3062817785/