Mini Horse Report

Let’s check in on Pacific Pintos and see what the miniature horses are up to.

Yep, they’re still purse-sized.

Thanks Pacific Pintos!

1. I want one in my purse now! When is LV finally going to come out with a 3′ x 4′ purse?

2. OMG ponies!!1!!!11

3. Fird Birfle says:

DITTO!!!11!!!! 1! x 4,000,001

4. If I had one, I would name him Li’l Sebastian

5. There can be no other Li’l Sebastian! Maybe Wee Sebastian or Medium Sebastian.

6. No’-As-Li’l-As-Medium-Sebastian-But-Bigger-Than-L’il-Sebastian-Sebastian?

7. or….

N.A.L.A.M.S.B.B.T.L.S.S. for short?

8. Fird Birfle says:

“for short” ???? *giggle*

9. you mock my acronymity?

10. Fird Birfle says:

nope. Just the LENGTH of the acronymity. It’s VERREH pretty, Sharpy!!

11. Finally! Now that’s a man-purse I can proudly wear. :D

12. stbernardmom says:

Absolutely too cute, I want one!!

13. Fird Birfle says:

*sigh [of NEARLY complete] contentment*

But M-O-OOOOO-M !!!! They’re so CUUUUUTE!!!

WHYYYYYYY don’t I get to have one??????

14. I want a pony!!! *grabby hands*
    With spots :)

15. Fird Birfle says:

large, “ploop” type spots = pinto pattern

small, dime or quarter-sized bits of spots = possibly Appaloosa or also occ. called
    “fleabitten”. THAT’s MY favOrite “style” !!!!

DONT tell Cruella de V, tho ;)

16. I love a bay leopard.. or a solid bay with jet black to the knees and a jet mane and tail(white stockings and a star and strip) Actually any color horse or pony will do :) “A good horse is never a bad color”
    Have you looked at the color blog Equine Tapestry?

17. Lewis n' Clark says:

in the last photo, he or she looks like they are wearing a brown hoodie

18. Love the name of the first one. Sing it with me:
    Neigh Sirah, Sirah
    Whatever will squee, will squee

19. When I was just a little foal
    I asked my mare, What will I be?
    Will I jump fences, will I pull plows?
    Here’s what she said to me:

(all together now!)

20. Fird Birfle says:

whatever will be, will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…..

21. Well, at least one of them should be named Nehi, IMHO. :-)

22. beeplaysbass says:

Love in the video at 0:28 when baby horse kicks mom in the face.

23. YES! That was my favorite bit. She goes to nurse, the mom moves, and she stomps her little hoof. But THEN the cheeky little thing swings her little butt toward her mother in the “I’m about to kick you” pose. The nerve!

24. I like full size heavy horses… 1 ton of muscle. :p

25. I just like horses. Large,small,midsize.. But what I’d really love to own is an Arabian Perchron cross…. Bay with some chrome. Funny sounding cross,but beautiful.

26. Fird Birfle says:

those breeds would be elegant in a foal and in an adult!!!

27. There are some on Google Image — and yes,there is a bay!

28. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

(my second Jethro Tull reference today)

Are you familiar with the Jethro Tull song “Heavy Horses”? Look it up on YouTube; it’s awesome.

29. I know it, my husband is a Jethro Tull fan :)

30. This is one way to win a bet saying, “I’m so strong, I can pick up a horse!”

31. Finally! An apartment-sized horsey!

32. The huge forehead bumps are can actually be considered a conformational defect. :(