Caturday: Have it Your Way

This way or thatta way!

Every weech way!

No way, Susan G.! Yes way and she says, “Sawyer is my new rescue kitten from the Toronto Cat Rescue – he looks peaceful in this picture, but in truth he’s a bit wild (but in the sweetest way!)”

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

YAY feline quadrupeds
    YAY ginger-flavored
    YAY the name Sawyer

and — most enthusiastically YAY resQte!!!! Enjoy him to the fullest, Susan G.

*can we git a “ResQte” Tag, up in hyah, pyrit ????*

2. Oh a PicCATso from his lesser-known orange period!

3. Oh I want to boop his nose and scritch his belly

4. I see a kitty smile!

5. A friend of mine dubs this pose “non-Euclidean cat”.

6. The Original Jane says:

Whoa. It’s broke!

7. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooo well-spied, Nikki :)

8. That’s freak flexible even for a kitty.

9. WIN!

10. fleurdamour says:

Meowbius, the symbol of e-purr-nity

11. My back hurts just looking at him.

And seriously rescute tag.

12. My tuxedo kitteh lounges in this pose alll the time, which is really funny, because she’s a chunky girl. :P Love it!

13. Queen of Dork says:

Cats can lay in positions that look like they should be broken in several spots in the spine. Except they have no bones in their spines. Their skeletons are made of rubber bands.

14. We were out of RsQte tags. Fortunately a new shipment just arrived. Here ya go. One fresh RsQte tag. Sorry you had to wait. :-)

15. Queen of Dork says:

Off Subject:

I just went outside because it’s getting late in the day here and I wanted to see that thing we all remember from being kids. Remember how in the evening your shadow was really, really long? I just did that, went outside and walked with my back to the west so that my shadow in front of me to the east was really, really long. My shadow head was about 20 feet ahead of me and very tiny and my shadow feet looked very long, as though I were wearing clown shoes on them. That was fun!

16. Queen of Dork says:

I want to SMOOOOOOCH his nose/lips area mightily, with delicate and abrupt (before he claws me) gentleness.

17. :-)

18. And slinkys.

19. Redley l’Orange!

20. Your back and my back both. Ouch.

21. Meowbius = excellent

22. Yay for French cruller kitty!

23. Cali Teixeira says:

ahhahahah, it´s look like my cat slepping..

24. phred's mom says:

I like doing that with my hands, watching the
    fingers elongate and truncate. Can some
    scientific type ‘splain to me what is going
    on with the light and low angle here? Always
    wondered. Thenkewveddymuch.

25. phred's mom says:

Y un churro! Donde esta chocolate?

26. Churro! YUMMMMM!

27. He knows how adorabuhls he is cuz Susan chose him above all others. Yay for resqtes! :)

28. januaryfarmer says:

Susan and Sawyer. May the love grow every day. And may Sawyer mellow a bit, if needed.

29. :D Nikki wins!

I love the resQte stories! And one with a marmie? PERFECTION.

30. Or maybe they have no spine like Mr. Loopner….

31. Now that’s doing a 180! Haven’t quite worked out the exact rotation, though.

32. AWW :D I so want to gently snorgle Sawyer’s belly, Susan G :D I hope you and Sawyer have many many long and happy years together :D

33. The Toronto Twister! What a great lookin’ guy!

34. Ah!! My kitty!! I can’t believe he made it on! He feels like a celebrity. Thanks CO!

35. Reblogged this on The Apron Files and commented:
    Sawyer, my famous kitty!

36. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Happy butterscotch ResQte goodness!

37. Fird Birfle says:

pyrit??? yew bee funneee.