Caturday: Have it Your Way

This way or thatta way!

Every weech way!

No way, Susan G.! Yes way and she says, “Sawyer is my new rescue kitten from the Toronto Cat Rescue – he looks peaceful in this picture, but in truth he’s a bit wild (but in the sweetest way!)”

1. Fird Birfle says:

YAY feline quadrupeds
    YAY ginger-flavored
    YAY the name Sawyer

and — most enthusiastically YAY resQte!!!! Enjoy him to the fullest, Susan G.

*can we git a “ResQte” Tag, up in hyah, pyrit ????*

2. We were out of RsQte tags. Fortunately a new shipment just arrived. Here ya go. One fresh RsQte tag. Sorry you had to wait. :-)

3. Fird Birfle says:

pyrit??? yew bee funneee.

4. Oh a PicCATso from his lesser-known orange period!

5. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooo well-spied, Nikki :)

6. :D Nikki wins!

I love the resQte stories! And one with a marmie? PERFECTION.

7. Oh I want to boop his nose and scritch his belly

8. I see a kitty smile!

9. A friend of mine dubs this pose “non-Euclidean cat”.

10. WIN!

11. The Original Jane says:

Whoa. It’s broke!

12. My back hurts just looking at him.

And seriously rescute tag.

13. Your back and my back both. Ouch.

14. That’s freak flexible even for a kitty.

15. Now that’s doing a 180! Haven’t quite worked out the exact rotation, though.

16. fleurdamour says:

Meowbius, the symbol of e-purr-nity

17. Meowbius = excellent

18. My tuxedo kitteh lounges in this pose alll the time, which is really funny, because she’s a chunky girl. :P Love it!

19. Queen of Dork says:

Cats can lay in positions that look like they should be broken in several spots in the spine. Except they have no bones in their spines. Their skeletons are made of rubber bands.

20. And slinkys.

21. Or maybe they have no spine like Mr. Loopner….

22. Queen of Dork says:

Off Subject:

I just went outside because it’s getting late in the day here and I wanted to see that thing we all remember from being kids. Remember how in the evening your shadow was really, really long? I just did that, went outside and walked with my back to the west so that my shadow in front of me to the east was really, really long. My shadow head was about 20 feet ahead of me and very tiny and my shadow feet looked very long, as though I were wearing clown shoes on them. That was fun!

23. phred's mom says:

I like doing that with my hands, watching the
    fingers elongate and truncate. Can some
    scientific type ‘splain to me what is going
    on with the light and low angle here? Always
    wondered. Thenkewveddymuch.

24. :-)

25. Queen of Dork says:

I want to SMOOOOOOCH his nose/lips area mightily, with delicate and abrupt (before he claws me) gentleness.

26. Redley l’Orange!

27. Yay for French cruller kitty!

28. phred's mom says:

Y un churro! Donde esta chocolate?

29. Churro! YUMMMMM!

30. Cali Teixeira says:

ahhahahah, it´s look like my cat slepping..

31. He knows how adorabuhls he is cuz Susan chose him above all others. Yay for resqtes! :)

32. januaryfarmer says:

Susan and Sawyer. May the love grow every day. And may Sawyer mellow a bit, if needed.

33. AWW :D I so want to gently snorgle Sawyer’s belly, Susan G :D I hope you and Sawyer have many many long and happy years together :D

34. The Toronto Twister! What a great lookin’ guy!

35. Ah!! My kitty!! I can’t believe he made it on! He feels like a celebrity. Thanks CO!

36. Reblogged this on The Apron Files and commented:
    Sawyer, my famous kitty!

37. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Happy butterscotch ResQte goodness!