Call Mom Taxi 3

Don’t forget to buckle up! Eet’s the law!

Via The Buzz. Photos from See more Mom Taxis here!

1. Martha in Washington says:

Sort of wishing right now that I was a Mama Anteater.

2. I never knew anteaters were this cute. The things you learn here!

3. Heigh-o, Silver, awayyyyy!
    And note Mum is walking on her knuckles, not her huge termite-mound-destr*ying claws.

4. D’oh, bebeh anteater is all sleepy on mom’s back. Too precious!

5. Doug the Box says:

Well of course he’s sleepy.
    Earing ants is aard vark.

6. I love how Mama’s stripes continue onto bebeh’s back. I wonder if that’s intentional camouflage?

7. bob drummond says:

Most likely yes ACE , I studied zoology and watched Animal Planet and I do believe there is a potenial for parental camoflage here !!!

8. Awesome! Yay nature!

9. I studied Zoology, too: they’re also go-faster stripes! ;-)

10. bob drummond says:

….. :-)

11. I took me a good 10 seconds to spot the bébé in the first photo, he is so tiny compared to his mama!

12. Me too! I had no idea what was even going on, what body parts were what– too much fluff!

13. Are you kidding? It took me more than 10 seconds to figure out Mama’s body parts.

Baby is so adorable and those eye capsules are too much.

14. Love the eye-capsules… *Plinkplinkplink*

15. Baby gets in trouble for yelling “F you, I’m an anteater!” in traffic. :P

16. next traffic jam… I’m totally trying this

17. Don’t forget Miss Schnozz– with that snoot of hers, she maybe could pass as an anteater. :D

18. PS, this is just incredibly sweet! What a little cutie.

19. They’re on their way to the ice cream parlour for a tasty Ant-y Freeze.

20. bob drummond says:

That’s a good one Oakley , a very good one !!!

21. LOL

22. That’s just cute.
    Xnks CO.

23. Mama looks like she’s doing a bit of a chacha in the first picture!

24. Yes, she looks quite proud and happy.

25. Prancing Anteater!

26. What wicked cool anipals!

27. proud mama!

28. Queen of Dork says:

Just this past week, I had a sudden thing happen to me where I fell totally in love with the duckbill platypus. And I e-mailed Princess of Dork from work and told her, “I know what I want for Christmas! I want a duckbill platypus!” (a stuffed toy one of course). I’m not entirely sure but I think there is somewhere, some sort of tie between a duckbill platypus and an anteater? (Oh I know. There’s probably a tie between a platypus and many things) I think it goes back to some prehistoric time but I’m not sure. At any rate…could I please request posts of duckbill platypi (?? plural?) on CO? They are so fascinating and also really cute!

29. Queen of Dork says:

I think I may have found a word which, when typed here, finds one flung into the Mod Lounge. I tried to discuss this cute animal I love who has a bill, fur, makes milk, lays eggs and (in males) shoots venom from his hind paw/flipper things. But I’d better not say what the animal is called because I think I got Mod-Lounged for it. (Loving the pizza in here!) :)