Oreo Kitten

I frankly don’t care if you’re a twister, a licker, a scraper, or a dunker. Just give me the milk.

Kitty is one tough cookie, Jennifer1993. Peeps! This year is the Oreo’s 100th anniversary!

1. Mary (the first) says:

OMG the crossed paws!

2. They…. scare me.

3. fleurdamour says:

It’s a Scottish ‘fold.’

4. Fird Birfle says:

well-played :)

5. The Original Jane says:

No kidding! When did they learn THAT technique to show disapproval?

6. Blue Footed Booby says:

My lurcher does that, looks like a dainty princess.

Too bad he’s a boy. :3

7. I love lurchers! What kind of cross is he?

8. *stifles giggle*

9. All my cats have been black and white. It’s just worked out that way. :D But those Oreo/tuxies/cow cats do put a smile on my face.

10. Mary (the first) says:

I’m hoping to get a tuxie next time.. the only kind I haven’t had yet. I’m due!

11. That’s what I have and she’s so great! Plus, she’s always dressed for special occasions :)

12. White Russian. Hold the vodka. Hold the Kaluha.

13. Scottish folds usually look sad but this one looks furious! Did someone eat his haggis?

14. new category… disapproving kittehs

15. I second that!!

16. Now we need a Marmie/Tuxie cross for the new Candy-Corn Oreo flavour. Any Yanks tried it yet?

17. my teeth hurt thinking about the oreo candy corn combo. But I just gotta try it.
    Ran out of sugar one morning. It was just me, a pot of coffee, and a bottle of corn syrup. I got out a spoon and opened the bottle, but I just couldn’t do it. Every once in a while I hear that bottle calling me from the cupboard.

18. Fird Birfle says:

“that bottle calling me” = addiction :)

19. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I used to put corn syrup in my cold cereal as a kid. The idea now makes me go “pleh.”

This is the most disapproving kitteh I have ever seen. I am so afraid I have disappointed him somehow.

20. Same! Trails of corn syrup on ice cream, waffles and in cereal, and white sugar and butter on white bread; now I’m sure that would land our parents in Family Court.

21. Or on TLC, right after Honey Boo Boo. :P

22. “Candy-Corn Oreo flavor”?!?!?!?!? 8-O

And further more: ICK!!

23. It sounds revolting. But I’m an Oreo purist. Chocolate cookies and vanilla cream in the middle. Double cream, if you must.

24. ** Looks above **

We’re definitely talking double-stuffed here.

25. Fird Birfle says:

If I might suggest: the MINT oreos??? To DIE for.

Now that the Girl Sprout Thin Mint cookies aren’t really thin anymore … I’m fully hooked on the Oreo mint cuukies. YUM

26. warrior rabbit says:

Girl Sprout. Ha ha ha ha. Snort.

27. I must! Double-Stuffs are in-SANE-ly good! Now I gotta go out and buy milk! >:(

28. Disapproving kitty disapproves.

29. “Give me the milk and nobody gets hurt.”

30. :lol: Right away :lol:

31. The disapproval is strong with this one.

32. That’s usually the expression I get while I’m eating cereal for breakfast.

“Mom, why aren’t you sharing *MY* milk with me?!?”

33. fleurdamour says:

Take me to the Milk Bar, or you get the Ultraviolence.

34. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Says the koshka droog.

35. Who peed in your cheerios?

36. Mary (the first) says:

I love them.. have tickets for their concert here in Nov. .. can’t wait!

37. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Don’t make me uncross my arms!!!

38. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ nahce, that ‘un !!!

39. prinsasbeans says:

oreo kitty ooks almost like an owl-e-o :)

40. “We are NOT amused!”

41. The long white eyebrow whiskers!!! Oh my goodness gracious!!! *dies*

42. Fird Birfle says:

*does a voodoo ceremony to bring Ace back to life*

43. You need a pet mafia tag for this.

44. Fird Birfle says:

*looks around, in a frightened way, for any scary guys named Guido*

45. This was posted in ICHC with the caption “It is 5 am, you could have called”. I think that captured the kitty’s state of mind exactly.