Oreo Kitten

I frankly don’t care if you’re a twister, a licker, a scraper, or a dunker. Just give me the milk.

Kitty is one tough cookie, Jennifer1993. Peeps! This year is the Oreo’s 100th anniversary!

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

OMG the crossed paws!

2. All my cats have been black and white. It’s just worked out that way. :D But those Oreo/tuxies/cow cats do put a smile on my face.

3. White Russian. Hold the vodka. Hold the Kaluha.

4. Scottish folds usually look sad but this one looks furious! Did someone eat his haggis?

5. new category… disapproving kittehs

6. The Original Jane says:

No kidding! When did they learn THAT technique to show disapproval?

7. Now we need a Marmie/Tuxie cross for the new Candy-Corn Oreo flavour. Any Yanks tried it yet?

8. Disapproving kitty disapproves.

9. “Give me the milk and nobody gets hurt.”

10. The disapproval is strong with this one.

11. It sounds revolting. But I’m an Oreo purist. Chocolate cookies and vanilla cream in the middle. Double cream, if you must.

12. “Candy-Corn Oreo flavor”?!?!?!?!? 8-O

And further more: ICK!!

13. That’s usually the expression I get while I’m eating cereal for breakfast.

“Mom, why aren’t you sharing *MY* milk with me?!?”

14. fleurdamour says:

Take me to the Milk Bar, or you get the Ultraviolence.

15. fleurdamour says:

It’s a Scottish ‘fold.’

16. They…. scare me.

17. ** Looks above **

We’re definitely talking double-stuffed here.

18. my teeth hurt thinking about the oreo candy corn combo. But I just gotta try it.
    Ran out of sugar one morning. It was just me, a pot of coffee, and a bottle of corn syrup. I got out a spoon and opened the bottle, but I just couldn’t do it. Every once in a while I hear that bottle calling me from the cupboard.

19. Who peed in your cheerios?

20. Fird Birfle says:

well-played :)

21. Fird Birfle says:

If I might suggest: the MINT oreos??? To DIE for.

Now that the Girl Sprout Thin Mint cookies aren’t really thin anymore … I’m fully hooked on the Oreo mint cuukies. YUM

22. Fird Birfle says:

“that bottle calling me” = addiction :)

23. Blue Footed Booby says:

My lurcher does that, looks like a dainty princess.

Too bad he’s a boy. :3

24. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Don’t make me uncross my arms!!!

25. I second that!!

26. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ nahce, that ‘un !!!

27. prinsasbeans says:

oreo kitty ooks almost like an owl-e-o :)

28. “We are NOT amused!”

29. *stifles giggle*

30. The long white eyebrow whiskers!!! Oh my goodness gracious!!! *dies*

31. Mary (the first) says:

I’m hoping to get a tuxie next time.. the only kind I haven’t had yet. I’m due!

32. Mary (the first) says:

I love them.. have tickets for their concert here in Nov. .. can’t wait!

33. I must! Double-Stuffs are in-SANE-ly good! Now I gotta go out and buy milk! >:(

34. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I used to put corn syrup in my cold cereal as a kid. The idea now makes me go “pleh.”

This is the most disapproving kitteh I have ever seen. I am so afraid I have disappointed him somehow.

35. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Says the koshka droog.

36. You need a pet mafia tag for this.

37. This was posted in ICHC with the caption “It is 5 am, you could have called”. I think that captured the kitty’s state of mind exactly.

38. Same! Trails of corn syrup on ice cream, waffles and in cereal, and white sugar and butter on white bread; now I’m sure that would land our parents in Family Court.

39. warrior rabbit says:

Girl Sprout. Ha ha ha ha. Snort.

40. I love lurchers! What kind of cross is he?

41. Or on TLC, right after Honey Boo Boo. :P

42. That’s what I have and she’s so great! Plus, she’s always dressed for special occasions :)

43. Fird Birfle says:

*does a voodoo ceremony to bring Ace back to life*

44. :lol: Right away :lol:

45. Fird Birfle says:

*looks around, in a frightened way, for any scary guys named Guido*