Huge Inventory Clearance!

Cute Overload is overstocked! Shop our end of season sale going on now!

The Boss says Everything Must Go!

Every pup and kitteh!

Every kitteh and pup! What a bargain!

Every hammie! Don’t miss it!

Every flying skwerl! Check it out!

Every sloth! While quantities laaaaaaaaaaast!

Every duckleenk must go! Hurry!

We’re making room for next season’s must-haves!

OMG, even the baby red pandas!

We have the latest designs for cute conscious peeps!

AND BUNNEHS! BUNNEHS! BUNNEHS!!! It’s a squee shopping spree!

Wait, last season’s hottest trends look suspeeshusly the same as this season’s, Kristyno727Attack of the CuteCutestPaw, Sophia P.-G., Hotshotjen, Meghan O., Jesse Popowicz via Ant, and Chrissy J.

Comments

1. And I just got my paycheck!

2. Who wants to buy a kidney? I need those red pandas babies!!!!!

3. I’ll take eleventeen of everything please.

4. Whatever you do, don’t steal them. You’re bound to get caught red-panda-handed!

5. The little hammie-jamboree cracked me up!
    And I do believe one of them was so excited that they left a wee perp in the pic.
    (runs to get a kleenex to pick up the tiny perp)

6. Looks like someone has already put the first pair on lay-away.

7. Where do I slide my credit card??

8. I am going to max out my credit card, but it will so be worth it! I will take it all. Now to look for a bigger place to live……

9. Sigh, the sugar gliders NEVER go on sale, and they’re already out of capybaras. I’ll settle for a mittful of Maine Coons and a quart’o’Corgis. And WHY do they always keep the irresistible slow loriseses by the cash register?!?

10. *groan*

11. *sigh* Soooo many choices, so little money/room/food!!!!!!!1!!!!!

12. Don’t forget the Marc Anthony tag for that first pic!

13. Economic Recovery Just passed Warp 9. 9.1 9.2 9.5 9.7
    Those dilithium credit cards are gonna blow captain.

14. That’s my favorite. I imagined them watching My Fair Lady. I can never stop myself from breaking out into song when I watch that.

I just had an awesome idea! An all-hamster version of My Fair Lady! Cutest musical evar!

15. Love the star trek shout out!

16. OK! No payments for 6 months!

17. i’m not sure which i like better, kitteh-on-a-pup, or pup-o-kitteh.

18. Would it be starring Rex Hammieson?

19. I love the three-toed sloths (I strongly prefer three-toed to two-toed, and when you have a strong sloth preference, it may be time to get professional help), but those hammies look so HAPPY. I was happier before the pellets were pointed out to me, but I’m still happy they’re happy. Smiley hamsters, enjoying life.

20. Obviously you need to take both!

21. Stealth_Hobo says:

I’m throwing money at the screen but nothing happens!

22. Fird Birfle says:

*I hear cash registers, in Theresa’s neighborhood*

23. Fird Birfle says:

room?
    food?

what are these resources, of which you speak???

Signed,
    “Ah got plenty uv NUTTIN’ ….”

24. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle in re “strong sloth preference” / professional help.

**”CALLING SLOTH-HAB personnel, calling SLOTH-HAB personnel.
    You are needed in Intake.”**

25. Fird Birfle says:

PIC NUMERO DEUX — Somebody take me to the Diabeetus Wing !!!

*collapses into a messy, sticky puddle on lobby floor*

26. Fird Birfle says:
  27. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

Agreed. If those were my pets, I would never be able to leave the house, I would just sit there all day staring at them squeeing as to how sweet they are.

28. White Kitteh is doing to Old Yeller what my Nellie does to me every night.

29. If they’re anything like my guinea pig, they leave little perps everywhere!

30. Going to SLOTH-HAB? Perhaps you can room with Kristin Bell:

31. You know I never really understood why people thought hamsters were cute until I saw this. Who knew that they can smile? And why was this important information kept form me?

32. I just want to know what those hammies are laughing about. Share the joke!

33. phred's mom says:

But wait! There’s more! To the first jillion gazillion
    callers in the next fifteen minutes, for only $19.99,
    we’ll double the offer! Just pay shipping and handling.
    Handling’s the best part, in this case, by the way.
    Ooh, the fuzzosity!

34. phred's mom says:

So very lucky you.

35. Theoretical things at this moment, Fird. Purely theoretical….

36. Just doing my part to boost the economy.

37. She is almost as adorable as sloths. Just sayin’.

38. Can I put all these on a 24-hour hold while I cash out my 401(k)? Because I need all these fuzzy things WAY more than I need retirement!

39. This clip never gets old. I would have the exact same reaction as Ms. Bell.

And I want a gazillion of each critter from the pix above.

40. Yeah, I mean, sloths are nice and all, but if I was sharing a room with Kristin Bell, my affection for sloths would not be the primary emotion I’d be dealing with.

41. Yep :D

42. Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHYFgRagm60

Which is totally awesome!

43. THAT’S THE BEST! LET’S MAKE IT VIRAL!

“Take one, get five free!”

“Need one to cover a hole in your sofa?”

44. Dibs on bunnehs and hammies!! (Hammie picture is hysterical!) :-)

45. *popcorn is popped. patiently awaits hammie version of My Fair Lady*

46. TOTALLY awesome!! Thanks for sharing! :-)