Have A Nice Day, Hoomin

Have fun at work. I’ll stay home with the dog. We’re best friends! It’ll be fine.

Trust me.

She sounds trustworthy E. Gracheva.

1. bookmonstercats says:

Is that a kitty/skwerl cross? Kitty/cobra? Small kitty/big lion?

2. I was thinking Kitty Cobra, too.

Or a really impressive case of cat mumps.

3. bookmonstercats says:

4. I don’t think this cat likes his haircut. I’d be looking in my shoes for deposits if I was this cats hooman. And maybe sleeping with an eye open just in case. ;-)

5. Kitty Editorial comments are so … colorful. At least you kno where you stand.

6. I am sure you are right. How humiliating for this poor kitty!

7. teslapigeons says:

Oh my goodness, he looks like a Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park! Run, human, run!

8. Jasper's Dad says:

I’m thinking Frilled Lizard.

9. Lol!

10. gotta be a boy kitteh…

11. Stairing contest results:
    Cat – 1
    Human – 0

12. cyberpunkrocker says:

Isn’t it usually like:

‘Staring contest results
    Cat – 1
    Mirror – 0’

13. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

Love the lion cut. And the “Yes mommy, I’ll be good while you’re outf” expression while inwardly plotting the day’s shenannigans..

14. Yep :lol:

15. For sure……….!

16. triangle on a triangle!

i think hoomin better stay home. something’s definitely up.

17. This cannot end well (for the dog). :)

18. Fird Birfle says:

DUN dun dun ……
    [wonders if the Impending Doom Tag is out of order, today??]

This brings to mind all those pleasant scenes in the Midnight Horror Movies,
    where the young lady “goes down [or up] those stairs” …..

19. ….in the *dark*!

20. bookmonstercats says:

usually in her underwear………

21. After hearing noises in the supposed-to-be-deserted house….

22. Fird Birfle says:

I see that you both have seen the same films as I have …..

*runs to hide in a corner*

23. Yes, that is a boy cat. When they are not fixed at a young enough age they develop “jowls”, much like this young man has. It does make him look quite stern.

24. I think if my cat looked at me like this I’d call in sick. This kitteh’s planning’ sumpin’.

25. Hmmmmm
    I’m beyond nervous. I’m really afraid.
    Looks for the bottle of xanax, finds it, and its empty lying on the floor. Kitty was last seen batting stuff into the floor registers before posing on the grand staircase.

26. Almost camouflaged with the wall….almost…

27. Looks like a kitty Pez dispenser.

28. stbernardmom says:

Indeed!! That is so funny!!

29. Someone has a fresh summer haircut! (Oh my gosh, my maine coon hated summer haircuts ALMOST as much as I hated all of the hairballs they prevented.)

30. Sasha's Mum says:

My first association was “Yes, Mr. Bond … I’ve been expecting you.”

31. Reminds me of the Robot Chicken episode ‘Cats are aholes’, as one lounging on the stairs daintily straitches out a hindpaw to trip a passing stair-goer-downer [which you can only see on slo-mo instant replay].

32. Little does my owner know I’m secretly the Don Corleone of the local Mewfia and we’re planning a hit on the local fishmongers tomorrow night! Hurry up and leave already….