Skwerl Steals Puppeh’s Identity

They’ll do anything for belly rubs!

Somewhere out there, is a puppeh burying acorns, LinninIN

Comments

1. Once I pick up my jaw from the floor, I’ll be heading outside looking for a skwerl to give it belly rubs and ear scritchies.

2. Yes! Right at the end when human finds “the spot” and the little footsie starts going. LURVE!

3. Paige Delaney says:

disgustin’

4. I do believe this is the video definition of the term “blissed out!” He looks hypnotized!

5. I had no idea squirrels likes belly rubs, I wonder if the squirrels in my back yard would like one.

6. that’s the calmest skwerl I’ve ever seen!

7. That’s also the biggest skwerl I’ve ever seen.

Somebody’s been eating a lot of dog chow.

8. Clean up, aisle four! Hubby and I have been reduced to a thick gelatinous goo.

9. I has a sad, but I gave the poor thing this exact same treatment. a squirrel fell out of my tree recently. 14 years here and never happened before. i was able to get him to a rescue quickly but ultimately he didn’t make it. (no external injuries, must have hit too hard) But I did get to love the furry baby just like this before he passed on. Oh yes I did.

10. fleurdamour says:

@Gigi – When you decide to find out, please call me.

11. fleurdamour says:

I bet squirrels like to have their nuts rubbed, too.

12. Thank you for the critter-caring.

13. I see what you did there.

14. Fird Birfle says:

*goes seaching for the HK Defibrithingamajigg*

15. ash, you tried – and that’s the important thing. *hugs*

16. I have bigger skwerls than that in my backyard. And I would not attempt to pick them up and/or give them belly rubs.

17. He/she knew that he was loved… that is the important part…

18. at 26 sec…Oooohhhh! You stopped! Wait! You started again. Ahhhhhh

19. Little fella wants you to know that he was happy to feel your love before he passed on. He’s waiting on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge for you!

20. i LUV ONEDIRRECTION says:

im looking at this singing along to “what makes you beautiful” ;)

21. i LUV ONEDIRRECTION says: