Separate but equal never works, Robotix.

1. I sink, therefore I am.

2. You can lead a cat to water but you cannot make him sink.

3. If it fits I sits.

4. Siamese water torture

5. And sometimes if it doesn’t fits, I sits anyways.

6. Fird Birfle says:

YAY ^oo^ !!!

(now y’all gotta consider this deeply)
    NOT SURE, whether or not, I’m existential … ;)

7. One of the very best plays on words EVAH.

8. Pretty torties :) I wish my cats would sit in sinks! Stubborn contrary things they are…

9. Not the tiling that I would select but I love how they focus their decorating around their cats.

10. If they were skunks, it would be STINK-chronicity. :P

11. Oooooh, good one! Must..steal…and..use soon.

12. That’s how I misread the title when I first saw it.

13. Sasha's Mum says:

I think the most remarkable thing about that photo is the pair of glasses. On the counter. And not batted onto the floor.

14. THEY have it easy! When WE were kittens, we had to SHARE a sink… OUTDOORS… in an OUTHOUSE… THREE MILES from the house… UPHILL… BOTH WAYS! In the winter, the porcelain would freeze and our tongues would get stuck when we were forced to lick the sink clean every time we used it!
    But you try telling that to the kittens of today and they wouldn’t believe it!
    – Courtesy of the ElderCats of the Clan of Lee

15. Applause.

16. “We DREAMED of a corridor!!!” :-D

17. Fab. U. Lous!

18. Fird Birfle says:

lurve it when those guys get to the point of bragging ’bout their Hole in Tha Ground (“AND WE WERE grateful to have it !!!!”)

19. Coordinated kittehs are in-sink with one another.

20. Fird Birfle says:

21. Sinkronikitty

22. It’s always better in the other sink.

23. The sink is always cleaner on the other side.

24. Stressfactor says:

Kitties create a unique tribute to The Police…

25. What do you do with the third kitty?

26. Isn’t there a film about that called “The Third Manx”?

27. Starring Orson Welles and Joseph Kitten

28. fleurdamour says:

Cats: they hate water but they love sinks. Discuss.

29. Fird Birfle says:

a perceptive truthiness.

30. :lol: A picture of two very badly spoiled rotten kitties (and who has not spoiled their kitties rotten) :lol:

31. Fird Birfle says:

well, shoot, Teresa. It’s like when you’re Farrah “Fawcett”
    (pun TRULY unanticipated!)…
    who’s gonna enforce discipline, when you LOOK LIKE THESE two ???

32. Y’all are on fire, Crazy Pants and commenters. I’m just sitting here laughing my head off.

33. Aww, right-hand kitteh is the long-lost twin of my deap departed Duster.

34. Fird Birfle says:

R.I.P., Duster !!!!
    You are (still) loved!!!

35. I knew there had to be a reason why all new houses have double sinks in the master bathroom– in hopes that one will be unoccupied. But if you have two cats…..

36. Fird Birfle says:

— then you need THREE sinks !!!!

37. fleurdamour says:

Schrodinger’s cat in two places at once