Meanwhile, at Dr. Sherman Kelfloffer’s Holistic Poolside Dental Clinic…

“… and that’s when my daughter, apropos of nothing (wider, please), announces she’s going out trash-can tipping with some boy from college (hold still, thanks) I’ve never even met! Well, I tore into her… say, you’ve stopped flossing, haven’t you?”

Comments

1. Kitten wanders in. Says, “You guys are weird.” And then leaves.

2. I LOVE the kitteh wandering in, mewing, then wandering out…!

3. Doggie seems to be liking the face massage he is getting! I think kittie is all “get out of the water so I can play too!”

4. NTMTOM, my dental hygienist was feeding you those lines, wasn’t she?

5. That’s really cute but also a little alarming. If that raccoon isn’t their pet, they need to get all their animals tested/vaccinated for rabies. Any wild animal whose demeanor is opposite what you would expect (something that’s normally friendly being aggressive, something that’s skittish being friendly or aggressive, etc) might have rabies.

6. Reminds me of these guys:

7. Rabies!

8. stbernardmom says:

Raccoon: HOW do you Beagles make that Barooooo noise? Your breed has such a distinctive voice. Let me take a look at that larynx…..hold still please…

9. Oh goodness, it looks like another victim, I mean patient, has wandered in.

10. kibblenibble says:

Wait, they have a beagle…AND a raccoon…wading in a pool…AND a tiny kittayn!?!?!!
    NOT fair! *pouts*

11. I feel like there’s a Hogan’s Hero joke in there somewhere, but I know nothing.

12. Yup. The kitten is the best, squeaking in the background. Lurv it.

13. Raccoon is all about, “Ummm… loverly puppeh breff – must find source!”
    Kitteh is all, “This is YouTube! Isn’t this supposed to be a CAT video? Whine!”

14. Love that.

15. My Stinky used to love the smell of mouthwash and would come while i was lying in bed and pry my jaws apart to sniff the minty freshness. :-D

16. PS: NTMTOM WIN as usual.

17. Guessing that’s not a wild raccoon or else those are the friendliest wild raccoon and most patient dog ever.

18. Kitty ain’t having this.

19. I love those videos! I thought of exactly the same thing myself.

20. I know, right?! *joins kibblenibble in pouting petulantly*

21. *stifled giggles*

22. Kitty wonders in … looks … “I’m staying out of this.” … walks away.

23. Jenny Islander says:

Kitten’s all, “Darn it, I just groomed my belleh for maximum fuzz and my cute black fur is a perfect contrast to my shining eyes and adorable pink toebeans and THESE TWO just HAD TO upstage me. I’ll be in my trailer.” *flounce*

24. This is hilarious on so many levels! But the icing on the cake has to be the kitty who obviously wants no part of these shenanigans. :)

25. On youtube, the comments say, “My parents’ pet raccoon, Oscar, messing with the very patient Price the Beagle at our pool.” No mention of the kitteh in the background… :)

26. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

Truly a patient & gentle Beagle. Beagles rule. I know, I have one of my own :)

27. Norbertsmom says:

Ditto what you guys said!

28. Sort of like a “Desparate Housewives” photo shoot. Too old?

29. Fird Birfle says:

*slightly mischevious snerk*

30. “Nope. I don’t even KNOW that dog.”

31. MinglesMommy says:

I love what everyone else loves – how the cat in the background is like, “Yeah, I’m NOT getting involved. I’m outta here.”

32. But seriously . . . I’m curious about what the raccoon is doing here–or what he THINKS he’s doing. Is it just that he smells dog food? Do raccoons (or other animals) normally check out other animals’ mouths? Any ideas?

33. Yeah, I thought this probably was a pet raccoon because his name is Oscar. Most wild raccoons are not named Oscar. :P

34. I can’t help but think “RABIES!” when I see this video.

35. Oscar needs to know what the doggie has eaten lately. He doesn’t want to miss out on anything…..
    Sort of Interspecies Snorgling????

36. Kitten saw the dentist’s practices and decided to cancel his appointment.

37. Notice the proper handwashing technique.

38. Maybe they ARE named Oscar, but no one ever learned their names. *goes off in search of a wild raccoon to befriend*

39. Oh, I thought the kitty was the receptionist coming to tell the Dr. that another patient was in pool 2.

40. I know nothing! I was not here! I did not even get up this morning!

41. Oscar Wild?

42. Right out of the Marx Brothers medical manual:

43. Fird Birfle says:

An Excellent Application of the “What is this I don’t even” Tag !!!

Signed,