Professional Dog Walker; Available for Hire

In this modern world, you may not have the time to take your best friend out for his daily exercise. Don’t spend another minute feeling guilty about it; let me help you.

For a modest fee – whole beef bones and a “good boy” – I can take your buddy out into the fresh air and get that blood bumping. I have loads of experience walking and being a dog.

So, call today to set up a meet and greet. I’m eager to sniff your dog’s butt.

I might exercise more if I could walk with this one, Sutra.

Comments

1. I’m sure this is nothing new — Goofy probably walked Pluto.

2. That is so cute! I love how the walkee looks like he’s done this a million times. :)

3. Your captions are always clever, but the last line of this one made me LOL!

4. I would like to hire you but I don’t have a dog.
    Would you walk me?

5. fleurdamour says:

This is like an infinite circle zen koan: The dog is walking the dog is walking the dog…

6. it’s an ourobaroo?

7. My Newfie, Panda (who has since crossed the rainbow bridge, alas), liked to walk herself. That is, when taken for a walk, she would carry her leash in her own mouth with her nose stuck up in the air.

8. That sounds so adorable. Newfies are such wonderful dogs.

9. Now I want a Newfie. I have always thought they were a bib bundle of awesome.

10. Sigh. biG, Big, bundle of awesome.
    Maybe some year I’ll actually learn to type. maybe.

11. Well, they do drool quite a bit, so a bib may not be a bad idea when snorgling a newfie…

12. Queen of Dork says:

When I see dogs running down the street without a human with them, I usually feel scared. But I don’t think these two would scare me. I mean, gosh! They look really happy and one of them obviously has a job and all…

13. Queen of Dork says:

Off Subject but…

You guys? I just made such a mess in my kitchen. I had cooked some chicken breasts and beans in my crock pot. That went fine. It cooked all night and smells great! But then I was trying to pour off some of the water from that into a container so that I could use that later to steam broccoli. Um. Sometimes things don’t pour neatly. I had to wash the counter, the drawers below the counter and my feet. A dog or two would probably have been helpful with the clean-up. 8O

14. DewiCasGwent says:

Byron even wrote an epithaph for His, and the number of stories about Newfies is amazing

15. kibblenibble says:

Are your feet okay? Not burned, I hope!

16. I’d gladly offer my two knuckleheads to assist in the clean-up. They’d do ANYTHING for chicken, the little beggars, and they are great foot lickers to boot. :)

17. ThirdShift says:

Clever! I see what you did there.

18. Queen of Dork says:

No, my feets aren’t burned. Luckily, I had let the whole thing cool off a bit before I attempted my pouring into things. My feet were just wet and chicken-flavored for a minute. Good grief. I’ve now learned to do all such pouring over the sink. Sometimes, I astound myself (and then crack myself up) with my idiotness.

19. Queen of Dork says:

Hehe! (she said “knuckleheads”) :)

20. I grew up with two Border terriers. One used to grab the other one’s leash in his mouth when it was time for walks. He’d prance and look so proud of himself!

21. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. I’m an utter disastor in the kitchen. (Good grief). The food I cook TASTES okay but I continue to do stupid things. I was trying to toast some bread so that I could make a chicken sandwich with the chicken I just cooked in the crock pot. What did I do? I was trying to put the bread in the toaster. I got one slice in there but the other slice, I accidentally dropped between the counter and the fridge. So then I had to cuss and fish the piece of bread out with my fly swatter. (Gosh. I’m just trying to have brunch. sheesh) It’s a wonder Princess of Dork and I don’t starve to death.

22. Queen of Dork says:

Aaaand, I just tasted the broccoli and burned my tongue. :(

23. fleurdamour says:

Lol!!

24. fleurdamour says:

A symbol of the collective un-canine-cious.

25. fleurdamour says:

This looks like little brother and responsible older brother.

26. fleurdamour says:

That sounds like something from the personal ads on Craigslist.

27. Although they might have a hoomin off to the right on the sidewalk.

28. I had a similar experience when making baked ziti. Hint: pour the pasta water SLOWLY, or it will splash up and give you a nasty second-degree burn.

29. Q of D, I’m not sure you’re a bad cook as much as you’re a klutz. And I say that in the most affectionate way possible. :)

30. This is why I order pizzas and eat frozen dinners alot. :)