Mission: Impossible

“Your mission, should you choose to accept it..is to drop over the picnic table, retrieve the corn on the cob from the hoomins, and return to base. As always, should you or any of your IM force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Jim. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds.”

[whooooosh.]

Setting the right Tone here.

Comments

1. Lovin’ the toe socks!

2. OMG, the bellies!

3. Um… Those aren’t bellies.

4. I can’t look! *peeping at pic thru fingers* Eeeep!

5. RE: hovertext: Yes, ME! I turn down all the gigs. In fact, I come in to IMF Headquarters every week or so, just to say, “I came to tell you, on me you shouldn’t count.” :P

6. Fird Birfle says:

luvvin the striped-y toe sox !!!

7. Fird Birfle says:

/Nerdy Grammar Police Voice:

Also, I think that Brinke *might* have intended to abbreviate “Mission Impossible” as
    “MI” …..\

*shifty eyes*
    *slinks away*

8. This is totally desktop wallpaper material

9. That doesn’t hurt them, does it? :x
    Still cute though ><

10. Oops, that’s a funny emote o_x

11. Boop. Boop. Boop. And boop.

12. @Fird Birfle Actually, it was the IMF (or Impossible Missions Force) on the show. The show was only called Mission: Impossible.

13. Hahaha…am I correct in identifying those as gentlemanly bits?

14. I do hope that’s photoshopped because that looks high and the one that is falling would get hurt.

15. I’m pretty sure this was shopped, so no animals were harmed in the making of this photo.

16. Hint: It’s all the same ham :)

17. New picture for the “Hand In There!” posters. Finally that cat can take a break.

18. bob drummond says:

I know what you mean Jeff , I had hamsters as a teenager !!! One was a male !!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

*shifty eyes*

oh. OK.
    I never DID watch the show, myself. That’ll show me !!!

/Don Adams voice: “Sorry ’bout that, Chief!!” \

20. Fird Birfle says:

no “bEEp”s ??? ;)

21. phred's mom says:

Never mind the toe socks, As someone who still hangs out
    laundry to dry, I want those clothespins. They are some
    serious clothespins, not from these hyar parts. And those
    hammies are indeed ‘shopped.

22. phred's mom says:

Moderation Lounge again?!!!? WhaddidIsay? Just noted
    the clothespins, ferheaven’s sake.

23. I’m sure it is. The two on the right, at least, look identical.

24. naughty thing. we know what you really mean by “clothespins”.

25. fleurdamour says:

They’ve gone commando in every sense of the word.

26. I think it was your reference to the digital editing that added this cute ham and his five poses to the clothesline. frankly, I’d rather this picture done that way, as the ham was likely much less discomfited in the original image location.

27. fleurdamour says:

Or not so gentlemanly bits, nudge nudge, wink wink.

28. fleurdamour says:

As Freud’s mom would say, sometimes a clothespin isn’t really a clothespin.

29. phred's mom says:

Know what I mean, eh?

30. phred's mom says:

I totally agree. This looks painful and scary.

31. They certainly get around.

32. LOL!

33. I can never again own a male hamster.

Watching them run on the wheel…with those….gentlemanly coinpurses bouncing up and down…up and down…up and down…

Honestly, my own coin purse started to bruise.

34. John Thoden says:

Don’t worry! You have AFLAC!!!