You’ve Got Mail, Bubbles!

Now, People. This may be one of the funniest videos ever. Bubbles is not a fan of the postman/postwoman- just watch what she does when the mail comes down through the slot. Make sure your speakers are up. Let’s just say that Bubbles new name could be “Bonkers.”

Video by Pottybursar.

Comments

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

I squeak when I’m angry, too.

2. :-)

3. I’m glad the hoomins think it’s funny… :) might be kind of annoying if important mail got chewed up…

4. She obviously prefers email. Snail mail is sooo outdated! :)

5. emmberrann says:

If you look for the definition of “whacked out” in a dictationary, you get this.

6. Lov’iiiiiiiiit!! Love how she goes ‘whatevvva’, once the deed is done! #squeak

7. Or the bills. It’s another variation of “the dog ate my homework”.

8. See. This is why we can’t have nice things (sent to us).

9. She looks like a Bubbles! Too cute!

10. She seems so disappointed! After all the build-up and excitement, there’s one second of frenzy, then she’s all, “That’s it? It’s just . . . PAPER??”

11. Ahh, this takes me back to my childhood….. We had to attach a mesh basket over our door slot to end the destruction. Our dog didn’t just grab it, and give a good shake, he wasn’t satisfied until the mail was dead.

This little guy is so much cuter about it!! Squeak, squeak!! Ha ha

12. DewiCasGwent says:

Judging by the uniform and the atlas on the table this dog is interfering with Her Majesty’s Mail

13. Jackie Rose says:

I had a cat who would do something similar. He liked to tear up paper when he was bored. We came home to shredded catalogs and bills more than once.

14. For a moment there, thought Bubbles was going to pee on the mail!

15. Per the stiffled human laughter, I’d say the home-owner doesn’t mind too much that Bubbles thoroughly evaluates the mail. Love the way puppers grabs the squeaker mid-way through and then marches away when the job is done.

16. Also that the title is “Bubbles waits for the post” and not “waits for the mail.”

17. phred's mom says:

Another job well done, says Bubbles. A pup’s gotta do what
    a pup’s gotta do. Now where the heck is my kibble?

18. duly noted & updated!

19. The ferocious shaking of the tail, fantastic :)

20. A watch dog for the ages.

21. Mary (the first) says:

And that the post-person is putting mail into a door slot. Do we still have that in the states?

22. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, seems to me Bubbles is just making sure this strange stuff coming into his house is non-threatening. He attacks it all, scatters it, looks around and when he’s sure it’s been vanquished, his job is done. The family is safe!

23. My Aunt’s Maltese used to do that. More than one bill got chewed up until they banished the dog from the foyer. It was more annoying than funny.

24. prinsasbeans says:

Fine job, Bubbles!

25. My parents did until they had to replace their front door about 5 years ago.

26. Fird Birfle says:

Jackie Rose, maybe we could adapt that ability. From your wording, it sounds as though that cat is not part of your present life. Anyhow, that system could be used when slicing and assembling the sliced veggies for the fresh Cole Slaw for a picnic!!!!

27. Fird Birfle says:

BTW, Bubbles’ tail ITSELF is fantastique !!!

28. The Original Jane says:

How many mailmen had soiled trousers their first day going to that house?

29. Sasha's Mum says:

I noticed that Postman Pat pauses slightly on the other side of the door before putting the post into the slot. Methinks he/she knows the routine!

30. Kari Callin says:

Good gods, the dog is like a furry rattlesnake getting ready to strike, squeeking away on that toy as a warning to the enemy before attacking when the squeeking doesn’t frighten it away! LOL

31. Especially when the Dreaded Squeaker Toy attacked!

32. “I haz keeled eet! My job here is done!”

33. It seems like less of a dislike of the postman and more a keen hatred of the post itself! Maybe the owners have trained it that way, so that they don’t have to pay the bills!

34. I LOVE the ferocious initial squeaking of the football, the ATTACK, and then, the dog looking around, saying, “OK, that’s done. Now…where’s my…uh…let’s see…where’s…my…football…OH! My football! There it is!!” And the look he gives to the owner as he walks off. CUTE! (Glad it’s not my mail…er…post, though!)

35. luvstehQte says:

it’s the de rigeur way to receive the post where i live. all the better for not getting your mail stolen by the local hooligans, i guess.

my dog also puts up quite a show when the carrier comes up the steps, but she leaves the paper alone.

36. Jackie Rose says:

Unfortunately, ET (Extra Trouble) crossed the Rainbow Bridge many years ago after having lived with us for 17 years. I have no idea how old he really was. He took up residence with us as a skinny stray who became a house cat when I got tired of climbing the tree in the front yard to fetch him down after the cross-eyed Siamese down the street would chase him up it. He was a klepto-kitty who was fond of running off with articles of clothing (my bra), or jewelry (my watch and my mother’s rings). If you put on perfume or lotion, he would lick it off. He was a funny little guy that I still remember quite fondly.

37. when dogs go crazy like that it’s because they are bored out of their mind and feel trapped in their tiny prison cell.

38. My previous cat used to smack and bat-bat-bat super fast at the mailman’s hand and the mail as he put it through the slot everyday. He considered the mailman an intruder and thought he was defending our house! I would stand back and giggle my ass off when I was home and it happened. I finally had to open the door one day and tell the letter carrier what was happening. He said he’d been wondering what was going on!