A Pointed Rebuke

Greetings, lowly servant; we’ve been expecting you. If you have brought our evening meal, leave it and begone. If not, my associates and I will be forced to take measures you will find… most disagreeable.

Via Reddit.

Comments

1. “No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.”

2. Sasha's Mum says:

Even without video we just *know* those claws are tapping menacingly!

3. Oooh! Miss Grouchy McGrouchersons got up in the wrong side of her designer basket this morning.

4. Veggie mom says:

“We are si-a-mese if you please. “

5. Veggie mom says:

“We are si-a-mese if you please. “

6. *clap clap clap clap clap*
    (this is my favorite line in all of the James Bond movies and I love how Goldfinger delivers it whilst James is watching the laser as it heads for the family jewels)

7. fleurdamour says:

Classic Good Cop/Bad Cop

8. this is exactly what ALL cats are thinking!

9. SlaveToCat says:

Leaves a plate of salmon and a saucer of cream. And then runs for the hills.

10. The feline overlords are losing patience…….now would be a good time to be gone, oh worthless one.

11. Beware the furry fury! The Furry! The Furry!

12. SERIOUS frownage there…

13. The Original Jane says:

More proof that Siamese are evil. Bwaaahaaahaahaa!

14. fleurdamour says:

And yet he still manages to look cute, even while threatening. Another cat superpower.

15. RoadRunner says:

If looks could kill, you’d by lying on the floor saying “Please, Please don’t hurt me no more!”

16. OMG did anyone else hear this in their head?!!

17. I ALWAYS hear this when I see Siamese kittehs!

18. This could have easily been a picture of our bunny overlords–caption fits just as well!

19. The Original Jane says:

Hmmm..I’m not so sure about that fd. I am a born and raised cat person, BUT….siamese are a different story!

20. Here is your tuna dinner on separate crystal platters along with kitten milk in separate crystal bowls for you, oh great kitty rulers :D

21. As a former servant to a Siamese I protest. The dark-pointed overlords rarely do anything as vulgar as openly threaten their subjects.

Usually a whisker twinge is enough to dictate if the bed is too soft, too hard, the dinner is too cold, not enough, the cold duck not cold enough, the pillows not plumped enough, the fireplace not burning bright enough….

22. And if you don’t please, you get…..THE CLAW!

23. Ha ha ha! You’ve nailed it to a T!

24. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve had wonderful siameezers in my life. They’re like any cat, respond to what they receive. I think Siameezzees respond even more strongly. Treat them right and they’re truly delightful. They’re also very, very smart.

25. Drat! You beat me to it!

26. And sometimes even when they aren’t Siamese! :P

27. …not enough duck in the cold duck…

28. Andi in NC says:

I ust interject that I love the word “whilst.” I feel smarter just typing it…..

29. Andi in NC says:

…except when I mistype the word “must”

30. Fird Birfle says:

sew twue.

31. Fird Birfle says:

LOVE THIS

32. Fird Birfle says:

*hugs Andi*

hopes she doesn’t mind …

33. Simonese!

34. I get this look from the feral mama and her 5 kittens in my back yard every time I try to touch them. One baby will now deign to be petted while he’s eating, but Mamacita doesn’t like it–she tries to swipe my hand away.

35. weasel wardancer says:

We are Si-a-mese if you don’t please…

36. I am a catperson t’ru and t’ru, but dis kitteh, heah, dis kitteh heah looks downraht ebils! Pahtic’larly wit’ da pointy bits pointing into da basket stuff. I gonna leave dis bebeh alone, I am. I be outta heah!

37. hahahaha… bunny overlords…..

38. Fird Birfle says:

*installs a “ZOOM” sound F-ect here*

39. Fird Birfle says:

40. Putting the ‘point’ in a pointed argument, and the slash in a cutting remark.
    But also the ‘cute’ in ‘acute’ agony.

41. Catsquatch says:

“Greetings, lowly servant;”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

PERFECT caption for that picture! You guys slay me sometimes ;D

42. The Original Jane says:

I don’t know if it’s seeing Lady and the Tramp as a kid? But I don’t like the look of them and I can’t stand their type of meow. I know they are very smart. It’s just me, not them. lol (I don’t like rex cats either – now I’ll go hide behind the sofa since I am bashing someones favored pet….)

43. *golf clap*

44. Yes!! I can SO envision that. :D

45. bob drummond says:

this story and pic are the cats meow –siamese version !!!

46. You better hope the bunny overlords didn’t hear you laugh!! A MOUNTAIN of disapproval could be headed your way!

47. I agree with Mary (the first). There was a horrid Siamese that lived next door to me until 3rd grade. He would STALK the neighborhood kids and attack! This made me leery of any Siamese. But when I was an adult, my uncle got two of the best Siamese cats EVAR who totally changed my opinion of the breed. They are VERY vocal so not the cat for someone who likes quiet! I love how smart they are. :-)

48. fleurdamour says:

And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!

49. Mr Bigglesworth is probably a very nice fellow. Did you ever meet a Sphynx cat? Great personalities.

50. Megumi's Mom says:

I’m seeing this more as a “just got up face”…

I have a Burmese mix who likes to stand in the empty bathtub after the hoomins have gone to bed and sing us to sleep.

51. My grandparents had a truly MEAN siamese cat when I was little. However, when I lived in Savannah, I made friends with a male Siamese who was living around our porch. I fed and watered him, and he was a total sweetheart. He would come running the moment I stepped outside to feed him in the morning. If I sat by his bowl while he ate, he paused every few bites to nuzzle me. He didn’t like to be held very long, but he never did more than wiggle to get down, and if I touched him in a way he didn’t like, he never gave me worse than a gentle nip. Never even broke the skin. Unfortunately, I couldn’t let him into the house because my roommate is very very allergic. Just before I moved back to Chicago, I took him to the Humane Society so he could be adopted.

52. Of course, the true irony in this photo is that half-lidded eyes on cats is usually an expression of contentment and affection.