When Frogs Attack!

Mr. McFroggersons is just sitting there, minding his own business. Then suddenly…

Merci, Petsami-san.

Comments

1. HaHaHahahaa… I feel her pain. I have screamed like a little girl before, at a teeny weeny cute leetle mousie in my garage that was nowhere near me… it’s the startle factor.

2. Rule #1: Do NOT taunt the frog.
    Rule #2: See rule #1

3. Sorry, I had to laugh. Maybe not that hard—but I did have to laugh.

4. no. harder is better. especially in laughing at girlie screams caused by wee frogs doing what they say they’re going to do.

my question is, how far did she run after she dropped the phone?

5. Frog chicken! :D

6. fleurdamour says:

Mr. Toad was just protecting his motor-car.

7. Frog 1, Hoomin 0. screaming like a little girl, priceless!

8. HAW

9. You’re good, Fleur. You could be the next 260Oakley.

10. I’m not dead yet! ;)

11. I have a friend/former co-worker who has a frog phobia. She was once trapped in the basement of our medical clinic for half an hour because there was a frog on the stairs and she wouldn’t walk past it to get back upstairs (we finally noticed we hadn’t seen her in a long time and went down and rescued her).

So of course I’m going to have to forward this video to her. ‘Cause, you know, that’s just the kind of friend I am (insert evil laugh here). :-P

12. phred's mom says:

Love your evil thinking! No way could you NOT
    send her this vid!

13. How did she know he was going to jump right at her? Laughed hard!

14. fleurdamour says:

Thank you for the compliment, but I don’t want to compete with Oakley, or anyone. I’ve had good times riffing with the Oakster, her style is amazing.

15. You don’t want to go on the cart?

16. fleurdamour says:

LOL!

17. Mary (the first) says:

I laughed pretty hard but you gotta hand it to the lady for posting this, considering it’s kind of embarrassing. Thanks, frog-o-phobe lady.

18. Sheez — the paparazzi don’t leave ANYbody alone these days.

19. They can smell your fear, you know … it drives them wild, and then they come for you…

20. I did the same thing when I moved a flower pot in my garage and a bunch of little black spiders came flying out… I am not afraid of spiders, I’ve had my share of tarantulas… but you’re exactly right… it’s the startle factor. I sheepishly came out of my garage and had to explain to my neighbors why I was screaming like a little girl!

21. That reminds me of the time I was on the interstate and a little spider showed himself by dangling from my driver’s side visor. And I AM afraid of spiders. I was watching him, when suddenly he dropped and disappeared! I promptly pulled off at the very conveniently close rest stop, jumped out of the car, and started flailing about. After about 10 seconds of hair flipping and jumping about, I looked over to see a couple and their dog standing at the car next to me. I don’t think they bought my explanation.

22. Fave Frame: 0:25…!

23. The girly squeal needs to be replaced with a traditional Wilhelm scream….

24. A year later the footage was found.

25. Lucy's Mommeh says:

OMG, watched it twice-and busted out laughing both times.

26. Blair Frog Project.

27. Queen of Dork says:

I LOVE this video and I love the “Startle Factor” stories. I have one. I was walking along the sidewalk one evening. It was that time of evening when the light is dusky, almost dark and shadow-filled. I saw a fist-sized rock on the sidewalk in front of me. Suddenly, the rock jumped. I also jumped (almost all the way out of my skin) and shrieked really loud. Then I realized the rock was actually a toad hopping happily along his way! I’m not at all afraid of toads but the Startle Factor came into effect when what I thought was a rock hopped.

28. Same here!

29. The outcome is so predictable, but still so funny when it happens!