We Only Want Justice

Reported incidents of squeeing are on the rise! We must be vigilant! Are you able to identify which of the bad boys in this lineup made you squee? Just take your time, take your time.

Do any of the suspicious characters in this lineup stand out to you? It’s OK to snitch!

Would you like to press charges, Neatorama Facebook and Robyn A.?

Comments

1. Those first 5 kitties look just like ours: Brownie, Cocoa, Adrianna, Dale (RIP), and Taco!

2. Of course the tortie wants some of what the sibling is having…sigh. Torties. :P

3. The one in front should have a green bowl, dammit.

4. Mary (the first) says:

Third puppeh from the top, with his leg slung over his brother’s hip .. that’s the most squee-worthy one. And the kittehs, I think I have to go for the solid black one.

5. Fleurdamour says:

Couch potatoes and rug rats

6. Mary (the first) says:

Do you have CDO ? :D

7. fleurdamour says:

The food on the other plate is always more interesting.

8. fleurdamour says:

Or, couch puptatoes and rug cats!

9. Ain’t that the truth! Even though mine each get their own plate, they’re all over everyone else’s by the end of the routine, and there’s food all over the floor too… buncha little piggies!

10. By George, you’re right! Now I’m going to be off balance for the rest of the day.

11. Mary, don’t do that!

12. fleurdamour says:

I just got an urge to jump over all these guys, like Squee-vel Knievel.

13. Every body sing!
    8 little pupsters on the couch
    8 little pupsters
    Take one down
    Pass it around
    7 little pupsters on the couch

14. When I serve dinner, Skippy looks at his dish and walks away. As soon the others have eaten some and left their dishes, he is all about hastening over to eat their food. It definitely tastes better when you steal somebody else’s. Of course, he is also asserting his authority as Number One Cat.

15. Fourth puppeh down made me squee. The little dollink has a smile on its face — prolly enjoying the booty massage from the third puppeh’s foot.

16. LOVE how the black kitty, the grey kitty down from it and the marmie kitty all have their little paws IN their plates, and IN their dinners….lol
    Oh yes, the tortie cannot POSSIBLY have food as yummy as the others…lol

17. OM Geeeee…I WANT ALLLLLL the puppehs! *finds a big bag and starts picking puppehs up* I shall name you squishy….I shall name you pookie…I shall name you goldie…

18. I thought he was having his ears and face pulled back by third puppeh.

19. whoopsie, I can’t count in the face of all that Qte–third puppeh’s getting the puppular facelift. My favorites are the bottom three for all the paw action, esp. third from bottom.

20. Wait ….. This is a trick question right?
    There isn’t a single one of the pups or kittens that wouldn’t make each one of us squee !

21. *rolls puppehs up in blanket, sushi-style*
    *tucks in pocketbook*
    *whistles*
    move along, folks, nothing to see here…

22. Puppehs – I’m with Mary (the first): # 3, pale puppy with his arm around his sibling = most squeeable.

Kittehs – The tinniest grey kitty with the toy behind him = most squeeable….

23. Are you gonna nom ALL those ears???

24. Best post (and comments) all day. :)

25. TINEE TORTEE!

26. The photo of the 7 kittens (“The Seven”) is from love-and-hisses.com – http://www.love-and-hisses.com/?page_id=234
    Just in case people wanted to experience more photos of ridiculously cute kittens!

27. No, I don’t have OCD. I have CDO, with the letters in order. As they should be.

28. This gives me a whole new perspective on the world.

29. 8 puppies x $500 (or more)= $4000
    7 kittens x 0 = Free
    Number of puppies that found a home 8
    Number of kittens that found a home ? :-(

30. The teeny-tiny dilute torti with the white plate..
    Any of the Goldens.. They’re all as sweet as can be.

31. Fird Birfle says:

DON”T EVEN GET ME STARTED, peeple …..

*begins emitting squeeeees which injure precious puppies’ delicate earsies*

32. Fird Birfle says:

“times elebentee ….”

33. Fird Birfle says:

a-

HEM.

*looks at tracylee, suspiciously, over crazy-thick spectacles I use*

34. megamissystar says:

The police should mos def be called…my heart has been stolen.

35. Fird Birfle says:

psst. I liked the third puppeh UP from the bottom!!!!

36. I said move. along.

37. Fird Birfle says:

loving (in solidarity with ) skippymom’s frustration in re. “green bowl dammit”

(it’s reminding me of “I’m Gumby, dammit!!!!” ) (Eddie Murphy)

38. Fird Birfle says:

@ fleurdamour: y’know, “the grass is always greener, on the other side of the fence”.

39. Yep! I was gonna say the same, if no one else did. I recognize little Beulah.

40. Fird Birfle says:

“Ya put da lime in da coco-nut and eat it awl up…”

41. Fird Birfle says:

*dials the CO Fairness League on my shoephone*

42. Mary, I thought the same thing! Both times!

43. The kittens in this picture all found good homes. http://www.love-and-hisses.com/?page_id=596

44. Alternatively, he could simply be moved to the top of the row and then all will be in order.

45. Um… they all make me squeee.

46. I I I just can’t make up my mind! Puppeh bref or kittayn snorgling….I’m feelin kinda lightheaded! Maybe kittayn snorgling, followed by a swoon whereupon I lay down next to the puppehs (who were levitated to a large cushion on the floor), and am then covered by kittayns who make biscuits all over me before they settle down for a nap! That’s IT! Hold all my calls!

47. Fleurdamour says:

The plate is always greener on my brother’s side of the rug.

48. I love how Robyn uses green plates with kitty silhouettes on them.

49. *distracts Tracylee* Oh look Tracylee!!!! It’s Prince Harry!!!
    FIRDIE MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!!!

50. Or maybe COD – Cute Overload Disorder?

51. :lol: Yeah, spoiled rotten little piggies who are so well loved by their mom :lol:

52. I just LOVE the picture of the little kitties eating their food :D

53. You guys go ahead and make your choices. I’ll gladly settle for the leftovers.

54. Verrrrry interesting. What would the symptoms be? If it’s a Disorder, might that be manifested by an inability to squee adequately when confronted by the Qte? (because as we all know, it is not possible to squee too much, but it is definitely possible to be deficient in the squeeness gene, to which all the scrooges–and some nuffers–in the world can attest). This requires further investigation. *adjusts horn-rimmed glasses and jots note on pad*

55. Gak! Moderation! Was it the horn-rimmed glasses? Sidles over to refrigerator, helps self to large serving of blueberry pie with a cold glass of milk. Yummmmm.

56. Fird Birfle says:

*bravely runs away*

(ref. cf. MP/ Holy Grail)

57. Common symptoms include diabeetus, sudden onset of euphoria, uncontrollable urge to steal, squeeze, and cuddle with animals, a host of verbal ticks – repetitive use of words starting with same letters (TINEE TABBIE TUMMIES), or the same phrase (Stinkin’ cute), answering only in puns, inexplicable lapses into Fronsche…, also melting, fainting, hearts exploding (“into a rainbow of confetti”), and of course sudden deth.

58. Someone needs to set up a furry line up for me, stat.

59. It’s Harry, Barry, Larry, Gary, and Nathan Jr.!