Now, Back to The Dating Game

And now, Marcie, let’s learn a bit about the bachelor you picked: He’s a prehistoric cave art critic for the Akron Daily Flugelhorn, he enjoys wind jumping, base sailing, and para surfing; collects World War II-era pocket lint; speaks Farsi, Esperanto, and Klingon; was voted “class clown” at the Eugene Z. Gravel Undertaker College; paints still lifes in the nude; and in his spare time he’s the Australian Junior Minister for Fisheries. Please welcome… Gern “Blackie” Bleenowitz!

This picture has nothing to do with Arbroath.

1. Oh goody, two more kittens for me! [grabs and runs]

Also, NOMTOM, another pefect entry for your coffee table book! :)

2. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

NOT YOUR KITTIES MY KITTIES!!! *Snatches Kittens from ceejoe and escapes to snorgling chamber*

3. *Sneaks into snorgling chamber and takes turns with Guinea Peeg Lover snorgling both sweet little kittiesr*

4. fleurdamour says:

In other words, he is a furred nerd.

5. Fird Birfle says:

YAY YAY YAY and also YAY

6. NTMTOM… 8O

7. 50 Shades Of Grey Tabby

8. fleurdamour says:

And, “The Story of O-M-G!”

9. Beautifully done, Oakley!

10. Tummy poke! Cats usually hate that.

11. fleurdamour says:

It kind of looks like a stick up.

12. AWW :D Two sweet little kitties that I would just LOVE to snorgle if I knew where they lived :D

13. Fleurdamour says:

As soon as they calm down.

14. PS: The hovertext! BWAHAHAHA

15. I thought the same thing too. LOL.

16. Reminds me of me. :P

17. PPS: Spotty Tummy!

PPPS: Oh T.U.M.? A Tineee Tabbeeee!

19. Blackie looks to me as though he is part monkey.
    By the way, have I ever told you guys that my Francesco is half lemur?

20. I had a little black kitten whose nickname was “Monkey Boy.” Even the vet called him that, without even being told it was his nickname.

21. What was his official name?

22. Griffin.

23. Sasha's Mum says:

Nah, not a kitteh dating game … it’s a starter set for what will eventually become this degree of cat organization:

24. fleurdamour says:

The Mew World Order

25. Fird Birfle says:

wait, wait, Marcie!!! I collect World-War II era pocket lint TOO

Date ME!!!!

Desperately Needy
    (for KITTEHS, BUNNEHS, mebbe a G.P. or a goat)

26. You want a general practitioner??

27. *giggles at Skippy and Firdie*
    No puppehs Firdie?!

28. Fird Birfle says:

well, MAYbee a basset hound pup or — OH NO that’s it!!! a Papillon!!!
    (do they speak Dawg Frawnsche, since their breed name is Frawnsche???)

29. Emmberrann says:

You could possibly try eet. Eet could not hurt, ze tryingk, non?

30. Fird Birfle says:

naw, yew are correcte. Eet cuud not hurt.

Ah don’t *theeeenk* eet cuud.

31. NTMTOM: Price. LESS. !

32. SlaveToCat says:

Dating Game? With that set design I think it has too be Hollywood Squares. So, I’ll take Paul, Marmie, Lynde in the center square for the block.

33. Master Greyfur demontrating the Kung Fu Kangaroo stance. All four feet off the floor you must balance on you trail. ;-)

34. O.M.G.!! My high school Latin teacher was Mr. Eugene A. Gravel, well known for witticisms such as “O ubi, O ubi est meus sub-ubi!” and teaching us to conjugate the verb “to be” as a basketball cheer: “Sum, es, est! Summus, estis, sunt!”

35. Awesome!

36. I’m laughing so hard I’m almost crying.

So SOOOOOOO cute.

37. Me too! Another one for the coffee table book. In fact – I’d put this pic on the cover. What should the title be? “Cute Overloaded” by Not that Mike the Other Mike? (I’m sure someone can come up with a cleverer book title)

38. Eunice Louise Pfefferfoofer says:

Is that tabby mid-fall? I don’t understand the physics of this picture (baroo head tilt).

39. I live in Akron. Wish the paper WAS named the Daily Flugelhorn.A very nice paper, mind you, would just be so much more fun with that name!!!

40. I’m confused, does he paint nude still life paintings or does he do still life paintings in the nude?

41. Probably both.

42. steph moore says:

Okay, not fair. I read the text, then scrolled to the pic.
    … and now I can’t breathe cuz I can’t stop laughing. Tears. Rolling down. Coworkers must not know…..oh gawds.

43. Hey, no poking him in the belleh spots!!