It’s Been A Hard Day’s Night

And I’ve been sleeping like a dog.

Tocks up, Ben. (Lyrics adapted from Lennon & McCartney..sort of.)

Comments

1. Can’t sleep at the moment… I’m sure I would do better on *this* bed…

2. ThirdShift says:

What the … I don’t even … how is that head attached to that body? Where is the rest of the other dog?

3. The Original Jane says:

The only thing that would make this scene better is if there was a kitteh under the bed ready to pull that tail – ding dong, anyone home?

4. What is the tuff of brownish reddish fluff just behind the dog first dogs back? That can’t be part of either one of them, what the heck is it?

5. A stuffed toy maybe? I’m gonna go with it’s their teddy bear. :)

6. It’s been a hard day’s night, I should be working like log,
    but when I get home to you I’m gonna feed and feed you
    and make you feel all right….

7. fleurdamour says:

Chill-dog-o ‘tock yard

8. Lewis n' Clark says:

It’s ‘Tocktober and Nosevember rolled into one!

9. I totally didn’t see the other doggeh. I was so entranced by the ‘tocks ‘n’ tail front and center. <3~

10. My thoughts exactly, ThirdShift! What the…?

11. There’s some form of new yoga happening here.

12. I feel like they are mocking me as I haven’t been able to sleep much the past couple of nights. Still cute, though.

13. Wow, he got some junk in the trunk :)

14. Lol. Omg, I could not stop laughing. Adorable picture:)

15. Veggie mom says:

That’s a REAL Down dog!

16. Snore-berus, the double-headed guardian of the gates to heck!

17. Nice!

18. It’s an M.C. Escher dog!

19. Me humble opinion.

‘Tocks don’t belong to snoozy dog on the left. Don’t know where Snoozy’s body is or the ‘tocks owner’s head is, but the carpet definitely doesn’t match the drapes. And then there is the third dog’s entirely missing body. This may be some kind of dog bed with a weird black hole that disappears entire body sections.

Also, I look at those ‘tocks and think maybe I’m worrying too much about my own butt being too big. I mean yowza. Those are serious ‘tocks.

20. Dang it, in the lounge again. I’m batting nearly 1.000 on this and I have no idea why.

I agree, Skip, MC Escher indeed, as my moderated comment elucidates, albeit without using Escher’s name.

21. It’s in the black hole in the middle of the chair…it MUST be a black hole to be able to fit both those monsters!

22. Him with his bottom up!

23. That bed is bigger on the inside!

24. Does this bed make my butt look fat?

25. You win!

26. emmberrann says:

Has noone booped this nose? No? Then, BOOP!

27. Third! How’s your little man??

28. man, I wanna join ‘em! It’s a dark dreary morning here and I can think of nothing better than using those ear flaps as blankies

29. Oy, my back hurts just looking at him!

30. Fird Birfle says:

Not YOU Rachael, not at all. The dawg ??? mebbe ….

31. Fird Birfle says:

YAY for a playful use of this phrase !!

32. Fird Birfle says:

hands JenDeyan a b’ankie and a big cuppa (hot chawkie, milk, whatever your fave nighttime beverage is….)

33. Epic butt. EPIC!!

34. ThirdShift says:

Hi Tracylee, thanks for asking. He’s doesn’t act sick, still full of life which makes it so heartbreaking to watch. I’m supplementing his food with mashed yam, rice, and chicken. He’s getting used to the routine so he cases the kitchen every morning with very perky ears and prances.

35. RoadRunner says:

Win!

36. and the tocks are just begging for a soft peench!

37. well heck, wouldn’t you?? that supper sounds delicious :)

thanks for the update, I’ve been curious/hopeful about it

38. TARDIS bed for Dogtor Who.

39. clapclapclapclap

40. Tock splayage, definishe of.
    Also points for impeccable employment of modesty tail.

41. Thank goodness for the privacy tailio.

42. bookmonstercats says:

It took me a while to work out which head belonged to those dangling…. ‘tocks.

43. My new FB profile picture in 3, 2,1…

44. Is that the tummy/hip of a third doggeh in the lower left corner? The white furry thing?

45. Doin’ the butt. Hey pretty, pretty
    When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion, hey
    Doin’ the butt. Hey sexy, sexy
    Ain’t nothing wrong, if you
    wanna do the butt all night long

46. Stick out your can, here come’s the garbage man!

47. Lisa Carol says:

Standing ovation.

48. posishuns is comfortabuhls? really?